"Stop fighting," Jongin grunted. Sehun then calmed down, breathing heavily, feeling Jongin's bare chest against his. He felt tears form in his eyes, but held back his sobs as Jongin placed kisses down the younger's torso. Sehun felt defeated as Jongin began to undo the belt wrapped around Sehun's waist. Jongin reached beneath Sehun's boxers, touching him without warning, causing the younger to uncomfortably groan. Then the tears fell. And he didn't try to stop them.

Save me, he repeated in his mind over and over. His mind became contaminated with thoughts that were too much to handle. That could have been because of the consumption of alcohol he had taken, but it was more than likely because of what Jongin had been doing to him. Sehun felt his heart slow down, his mind slipping away as he stared out into the black void out the window. There was one tree. That was all he could see. The moonlight was just bright enough to make the forest next to them visible. Sehun wanted someone—anyone—to come out from the bushes and just save him. He wished for Yixing to come back and take Sehun into his care. He wanted him most, though—he wanted Junmyeon. Junmyeon would hold Sehun in his arms until he forgot about every worry he had. Junmyeon would kiss Sehun where he was comfortable and tell him how much he loved him.

Overall, Sehun needed a hero. Someone to tell him that it'd all be okay. But he knew it wouldn't be.

"Quit crying." Jongin reached Sehun's face once again, sloppily kissing his lips. Sehun didn't kiss back. Instead, he sharply removed his wrists from Jongin's grasp, struggling to reach the handle of the car door. Jongin, however, was quick enough to catch the boy's hand and twist it behind Sehun's neck. The action sent a sharp pain through his elbow, all the way up to his shoulder.

Jongin began to remove his own jeans before pushing down on Sehun's shoulders, making the boy sulk in his position. The older brought out his member and wrapped an arm around the width of Sehun's shoulders. Sehun didn't care anymore—he cried and cried and cried. He sobbed even more, in fact, was practically screaming with each thrust Jongin pushed against him.

"Stop," Sehun screamed under a shaky breath. "Stop it, you fucking bastard, just stop."

"God, calm down, you bitch!"

With that statement, Sehun bucked his knee into Jongin's stomach, causing the older to grunt in pain. The tight space of the car made it difficult for Sehun to push Jongin back into the driver's seat, but once he swung multiple times at Jongin's face and torso, he backed away and collapsed into his seat. Sehun grabbed his shirt from the bottom of the car and re-zipped his pants, quickly running out of the car and down the dark road.

He ran for miles and miles, until he finally reached the freeway. Then, Sehun realized that he was lost. He had no idea how to get back home. He couldn't call Chanyeol—that would be much too humiliating. He couldn't call Jaehee or Yura or Yunjin or Chaerin—he'd end up being kicked out of their home. The only option he had left was Yeseul.

Sehun ran down the road where cars zoomed back and forth, trying to find a closed off area where nobody could see him. There were tears streaming down his face as he did so. He could feel the burning sensation in his chest grow more and more as he ran further down the road.

He managed to get on the phone with Yeseul within only a few minutes, which was a surprise, despite it being nearly two in the morning. She sounded angry when answering the phone.

"What the hell, Sehun? It's so late," Yeseul mumbled.

"I don't know what to do Yeseul, please just take me to your place. I'm scared."

Yeseul could sense the worry and uneasiness in her brother's voice. "Okay, where are you? What's going on?"

"I don't know where I am. I feel sick, my chest hurts, I don't know what to do," Sehun replied shakily. He could hear Yeseul moving around through the other end of the call. She didn't speak for a while.

"I'm calling an ambulance." He heard a door open.

"No. I'm fine. And I don't know where I am."

"Call the police, they can track your phone and find you. Please, Sehun, you don't sound good."

"No," Sehun replied. Yeseul sighed.

"If you don't call them, you're not gonna be found. I have no clue where you are. Unless you want to be stranded, just call the police. Please," Yeseul begged. Sehun heard her open a car door.

Sehun hung up and dialed one-one-two.

When the voice of a woman answered, Sehun felt his voice tighten up when they asked, "What is your emergency?"

I just got raped.

"I'm lost."

The woman on the other end let out a soft laugh. "That's no worry, we'll get you home. What's your name?"

"Sehun."

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

A long pause. He could hear her typing.

As time passed, Sehun lay himself in the thin layer of snow covering the grass ditch. He ignored the coldness that had sunk into his jacket and t-shirt. He felt his back go numb, along with his mind. He just stared up at the sky and counted the stars. Oddly enough, he felt calm. He thought of Yixing as he lay staring into the sky. The brightness reminded him of the night Yixing had died.

He was staring at this same sky as he passed, and now, Sehun was falling into the oblivion that occupied his vision. He wished he could be dying. He wished that he got shot, not Yixing.

Sehun thought of Junmyeon's favorite song as he lost himself in the glistening of each star. They didn't shine as bright as Junmyeon when he smiled, or how Sehun felt inside when he could tell Junmyeon was happy. Then, he wished Junmyeon stayed. He'd be okay if Junmyeon were still here.

Sehun rolled onto his side. The snow touched his face, sending another chill up his spine. He didn't realize that he was still crying until a tear fell onto his hand. He didn't wipe it away. He just let it freeze on his dry skin.

He closed his eyes. He tried imagining a better world—a world where Yixing was still alive, where Junmyeon was still here, where Sehyeon could be out of jail, where Sehun could be with Eunmi and Dongchul, or even better, his own biological parents. Him, Sehyeon, and Yeseul could be a regular family. A world where Sehun could just be happy.

Happy was only temporary for him.