Wounded saviours

Klaus's POV

Paige was really tortured. I watched her transform. Her beautiful golden brown eyes morphing into obsidian black orbs of darkness, it was a sight to behold. Her wings tearing through her skin, her once smooth skin now burdened by the sexiest charcoal wings anyone had ever seen. If it was even possible, I found myself loving Paige more than I already did. She slept most of the day away. Transforming must have really taken a lot out of her. When she finally woke up it was 3PM. "Morning sunshine, or should I say evening considering the time it is." I joked with her. She sighed and sat up. "Hey." Was all she said. "Go freshen up. You have two hours before I'm claiming you as mine. I'll have someone bring your outfit over." I said to her. Paige just rolled her eyes, they still had flecks of obsidian in them, but nevertheless got up and went to the bathroom.

Damon's POV

It was set. We were moving in tonight at 5PM Sharp. The witching hour. We were going to save her. I was going to swoop in and be her night in shining armor. She had become my home. I wasn't going to let my home be destroyed... not again. It was 4:45PM. "Everyone ready? This has to be executed perfectly. I'll do my part and stake the bastard, I'll damn well enjoy it too." I said. Everyone laughed. "Don't worry Damon. We've got this. This isn't the first rescue mission we've been on." Stefan said. "It is however,our first rescue mission from an originals mansion." Bonnie reminded us. Everyone sighed. "Lets go save Paige!" Stefan yelled. "Hey! That's my line." I yelled. "Let's just go." Matt said. We got everything together and started the journey to the Mikealson mansion.

Paiges POV

I freshened up like Klaus said and walked back into the room. There on the bed was the most scandalous outfit I had ever seen. It was a black lingerie set. Of course Klaus would make me Where this. I was disgusted by the thought of wearing it. Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful, I was just too young to have to wear something like it.

Why did he have to be so perverted

Why did he have to be so perverted. It was nearly 5PM. Where the hell was Damon, was he just not going to save me at all. I put the set on, knowing that if I didn't, there would be trouble. 4:50PM was what the clock showed. I had 10 more minutes of purity in my life.

Damon's POV

We were nearly there and I was buzzing with anger. Anger at Klaus for taking her, anger at Matt for not protecting her like he should've, but most of all, I felt anger toward myself for being so rude to her. It didn't matter anymore, I was on my way to save her. She would be safe, that's all that mattered. My angel would be safe and sound.

Paiges POV

It was 5, and as promised...Klaus was at my door shirtless. I had covered myself with the bed sheet in attempt to hide myself from him. "Oh come on love. Drop the sheet, I want to see every inch of your skin." I shook my head. He just rolled his eyes and sped to me, grabbing the sheet and ripping it out of my hands. I tried to cover myself up but he grabbed my arms and held them at my sides. Klaus just stared at me, taking in my appearance. I clenched my eyes shut, not wanting to look at him while he eyed me. I was very embarrassed about my body and I felt extremely exposed to Klaus. "You don't need to hide love. You're beautiful." He said as he leaned in to kiss me. I abruptly turned my head to the side so he ended up kissing my cheek. "Come on love. Don't be difficult." He said as he pushed me onto the bed and crawled over me. I was freaking out. He couldn't do this to me, I loved someone else. I loved Damon. "Klaus please don't do this! If you love me then you won't carry on." I told him. I was starting  to cry. "It's because I love you Paige that I'm doing this." He said as he gripped my face and kissed me. I struggled against him but he was a lot stronger than me.