"I have no clue at all." Taehyung shook his head as he leaned back in the pasenger seat "Did he get Solhyung pregnant?".

The moment Meilin had seen Tarhyung come down the stairs with a scrunchy face she decided she would drive.

"No way." Mei gasped slightly as they turned in to Jimin's street "She would've consulted and told me way before this! You know how we are with each other ".

"Maybe they are going to live together?" Taehyung opperd as Mei drove in to the underground parking.

"Might be." Mei nodded as she found a empty spot "They took things slower than us.".

"They've been together 3 years less than us." Tae retorted "And we're different, we got out histories.".

Meilin let out a soft chuckle at that "It's still a miracle right? How they both were our best friends and coincidently met each other trough us?".

She parked the car and turned it off. Taking out the keys she was too focused on rummaging around to notice Taehyungs gaze on her.

"Why aren't you getting out?" Mei turned around to face him as he sat there motionless but she got caught off guard as he suddenly pressed his lips against hers.

Her eyes flutterd close as his hand found it's way to her nape, pressing her closer.

The kiss was sweet and gentle and the more it prolongued the more it pulled them in, leaving them breathless.

Mei pulled away first with a big gasp for air as her cheeks were flushed pink "Why?" she asked with surprise in her eyes.

"I haven't given you a kiss the whole day, so I felt like doing it." Taehyung shrugged as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out off the car.

Mei quickly followed him and locked the car before hurriying after him.

"What do you mean whole day?" She nudged his sides as they stepped in to the lift "You've litterly been awake for 2 hours.".

"You should know sleep is a luxery~" Taehyung cooed in her ear "Especially with you next to me every night.".

"Uhu my sleep deprived face with my old pj's is such a turn on." Mei rolled her eyes at him.

When they started dating she was really meek and barely could bring out anything when he was teasing her. Now that they were five years further she had build a immunity against it.

Pling~

"Oh we're here lets go." Mei pushed pas Taehyung who wasjust then leaning in for a kiss.

"Tch." Taehyung clicked his toungue, irritated that their moment was interrupted but he still followed after her.

"Isn't it unusually silent?" Taehyung asked as Mei shrugged and just pressed doorbell.

A silence remained and Taehyung sligtly pressed the door wich opened with a click. They were met with a dark hallway...

*Mei's pov*

"What the hell?" I mumbled as I pushed Taehyung inside and closed the door "Please let this work out!".

On the inside I was actually dying off nervousness because I didn't know how Taehyung would react.

"Jimin-ah?" Taehyung called out loud as he walked in to the direction off the livingroom totally undifferent about the darkness.

I followed him in his steps and when they enterd the livingroom suddenly the light was turned on and party poppers got popped in Taehyungs face.