Epilogue III

5 years later~

Currently my life exists of waking up, going to univeresity, meeting up with friends, eating and sleeping. Yet in that mundane everyday life there is this single light spot making it just a little less mundane...

That morning I woke up to the question "Would it be allright for me to wear one off your sweaters? It smells like you.".

"Can't we stay?" Was my question as I reached out my arm from under the blanket and grabbed the hem off her sweater, slightly pulling her back.

"You know we can't." Her laugh was light as if she was enjoying this moment to the fullest despite the fact that this happened everyday.

She turned around and brushed her hand trough my hair "Your bedhair looks cute.".

I peeked trough my eyelashes and noticed the lovable look on her face as she continued to stroke my hair, squated down next to the bed. A expression she only used for me, one only I could recognise.

A fact I was quite proud off yet carefull with. If six years ago I hadn't let my curiosity get the best off me would our situation still have been like this?.

Would she be looking at someone else like this? Stroking his hair, waking up next to him? Would she have told him I love you? Would they have broken up? At least her first love married his love, our teacher. Wich put me slightly at ease.

"Do you know how unfair it is that you're so handsome?" She sighed resting her head on her arm, speaking in a voice only destined for me. A voice I can not describe in words but I can imagine joan of arc heard something similiar the day she picked up her sword.

"Come here!" I mumbled as I pulled her on to the bed by her arm "It's not morning yet." I said as I snuggeld my head in to the crook off her neck.

"Don't be silly! It's nine o'clock." She said without putting effort in getting up as our legs got tangled.

I held on to her as if she was my last safe haven in a ground full off quick sand. Afraid to loose her but myself too in this feeling.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I asked in a childish voice knowing she could handle my tantrums and tempers very well.

"Because Tae, if I did you would've done the same thing as right now and we would've ended up falling asleep in bed for 2 hours." She said acting immune to my quick kisses in her neck "Now I got a excuse to escape the bed, because you have exactly thirty minutes left to get changed.".

With that said she slipped out off my grip out off the bed. Fully awake by now I kept staring at her with a big pout but she just stuk her toungue out at me in the mirror and walked out off the room.

"Jimin you better be happy I love you." I grumbled as I got out off bed and put on my shirt I had tossed away that night. I never liked sleeping in a shirt and it didn't change after she came in to my life, not that she minded much.

Shuffeling to the bathroom a set off neatly folded clothes caught my eye. A khaki jeans, with a black simple pullover and my favorite watch I got from my dad.

A small smile formed on my lips as her small attentive and carefull gestures could brighten up my day more than anything else. I would never admit it to her directly tho, that would soil my fun off teasing her...

1 hour later~

*no ones pov*

"What do you think he's going to announce?" Mei asked as they were waiting infront off a trafgic light only five minutes away from Jimin's place.