~ 7 ~

The concious can be your friend or your foe, depending on the situation. In my case it  became my biggest enemy because off the devils whispers...

"Does it make me a coward? Only because I'm watching from far away not attempting anything at all?" I though whilst I looked out the window again just like any normal day, just that today I felt my concious nagg at me "Is it really okay for me to keep watching them like this?"

Eitherway I knew this didn't make me look good in anyone eyes if they found out but I just love him. 

I love him, despite the hurt I get from seeying him with another woman everyday. Smiling at her gently, touching her sweetly and being happy with her. The devil was right I was wounded and it became a habit off mine to keep myself wounded continously. The sole reason I returned to this classroom everyday after school was that.

Deep down I had always known it but I never dared to spell it out for myself, that was my own cowardice. I was scared to properly face what was infront off me and ran away with the excuse I was content with everything as it was now. 

Especially now that the devil himself had spelled it out for me, my concious started nagging me. Calling a coward who was running away. 

Yet the thought that remained in my mind the strongest was "I love him" and that's what kept this foolish love off mine going.

Suddenly a hand was place infront off my eyes, blocking my vision and a deep voice whisperd in my ear "Guess who?". 

I jumped in suprised "Woah!" and almost tumbled backwards on my chair. If it wasn't for him standing there I would have fell backwards "You suprised me Taehyung sumbaenim!" I said clutching my chest as he rested his hand on my head "What do you want now sumbaenim?".

"Hmm?" It felt like he was questioning himself as he pulled his hand back and gave me a sheepish smile. One i had not seen before either "Nothing much, just the usual." he chuckled "Up to no good.". He retreated a few steps back from me.

"Geez sunbaenim, don't you have a lot off free time on your hands lately." I gave him a concerned look and he held up his hands in defense "Lately you've been coming here everyday, even though you're a third year.".

"I'm doing the same thing you do." He retorted and I hated to admit but he got me there.

"Grr." I growled at him in frustration until a small thought hit me "Could he be concerned about me?".

What does the devil really want from me? Why does it feel far more complicated than I thought...