~ 12 ~

I might as well get used to his whispers

"Yesterday our eyes met right." I stated as I looked down at my feet not able to properly face him "I can see the library from the second year classroom. So I knew about what was going on." Once again that same question flashed trough my mind.

Who off us was hurting more?

"The two off you looked so happy." I finally looked up and saw his features soften "You were going to ask her out." I stated more than I questioned and he nodded "You have to make sure to clear it up to ms.Lee.".

Min-Jun was the one hurting more..

A soothing feel spread trough my body as I encouraged him and a gentle smile shaped my lips.

I noticed he eased up around me too when he said "...I didn't have any confindence since it goes beyond loving her."

"Thats why let's hurry to the infirmary." I said "Clear this up as quickly as you can!."

"I'll go talk to ms.Lee." Min-Jun said as a small peacefull smile rested on his face.

"Oh!" That's when I realised something "I'll come with you, if you go alone now there will be only more suspicion.".

I saw the suprise on his face as he was probably questioning why I got myself involved so much "Why do you care so much?" He asked after a short silence.

I took a deep breath and put up my  bravest face "...Because I like they way you smile.."

I don't know how much I conveyed with that sentence but I knew he understood something off it.

He accepted it silently for what it was and gave me no answer knowing I didn't need one.

And I don't want him to hurt..