~ 1 ~

My name is Park Meilin a 17 yeard old sophemore in high school. Yes as you can hear I'm not you're usual korean student but there is something even more interesting to my life. 

Everyday after school I gazed at the library room daily from the classroom window sitting at my desk. To be more specifick, I observed the library committee president, Kim Min-Jun and his lover, the teacher ms. Lee's rendezvous.

Why you might ask, the truth off the matther is watching them filled my empty mind...

"You're staring quite intensely." A deep voice suddenly beemed from behind me as a shadow fell over me and two hands were placed around me "Do you like that boy?".

Suprised I looked up behind me, to be met with the pleased face off a handsome guy who I did not meet before.  

A slight grin spread on his face as he asked me "Shall I tell you how to destroy their relationship?".

Out off the blue..

"A teacher in a relationship with a student, how shameless." the boy clicked his tounge as a smile spread on his face, this smile contained no kindness and only a wicked feeling was left in my mind "Leaking the relationship would end it, don't you think?".

I watched him talk with rising suprise but I could not respond at all, never did I expect my peacefull life to suddenly take a turn like that. 

It looked like he waited for a response and I managed to bring out "W-what? Who are you?".

"I'm something like a develish monster.." He smiled as if he had found pleasure in the complicated mess off my life "Though I wonder if I'm more off a monster than a devil..."

The devil appeared....

A/n: The first chapter is out! I know it's not the best but I hope you can bear with me :)

Please vote and comment!

Xxx Thami

The Devils Whisper ~K.THजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें