~ 2 ~

I thought my days would continue like this, every day getting up, going to school and at the end off the day my usual observing. A usual routine right? 

That is until the devil made a appearance...

"Mei~"  My friend Solhyun greeted me cheerfully as she swung an arm around me casually. This was her usual greeting and usually I would respond with a equally cheery voice but not today.

After that collision with that devil like boy yesterday, I couldn't sleep the whole night. It had become a habit for me to observe Min-Jun after school everyday and I was convinced no one would ever find out. 

Until he appeared and messed up my daily routinge, how crazy that routine might even be. I feel totally anxious today and I'm hoping that boy will just forget about yesterday. Hopefully he'll continue with his daily life, after all he looked like the popular type.

Dyed hair, a handsome face, piercings in his ear and a good style - so far as it is possible with a school uniform - to booth with. 

"Mei?!" Solhyun waved her hand infront off my face to grab my attention. 

"H-huh? S-sorry I didn't hear you!" I replied quickly getting quite startled by her loud voice.

"Geez, what's been eating at you since this morning?" Solhyun frowned and observed me with a piercing gaze "Are you feeling okay?".

"A-ah yeah I'm totally fine, if we leave out the lack off sleep yesterday night." I brushed it off with a akward laugh. No one knew about my after school activity even Solhyun my best friend for the longest time didn't and I ha prefferd to keep it like that.

"It was so hot right~" Luckly for me Solhyun grabbed the bait and I let out a sigh in relief. Just then a idea suddenly popped up in my head.

"Ne, Sol do you know off a skinny boy with blonde hair and piercings in his ears?" I asked her subtily. 

"Hmm." Sol started thinking  "There are a lot off boys who fit the "skinny and with piercings" description in this school, but if we are talking about blonde hair it can only be him!".

I noticed that Solhyun suddenly stopped in her tracks and pointed at a tall guy surrounded by sqeeling girls and all of them were trying to grab his attention "It's the infamous third year, Kim Taehyung who fits your description.".

For other it might have been pure coincidence but as if he sensed it, he looked up and gave me a small unnoticable smile.

The devil now has a name...

"Mei is that the kind off guy you are in to?" Sol suddenly asked me with currious eyes.

"No!" I immediately protested "Absolutely not! Scrap that thought out off you're head right now!".

"Oh really?" Solhyun doubtingly raised an eyebrow at me "You seem a little too empathic.".

"Yes, besided if I liked someone like him you would have known it way before." Mei sighed "Now can you ellaborate a bit more on him please?".

"You're right." Sol gave in "Kim Taehyung, because off his handsome face he stands out from the crowd. There isn't a girl at school who doesn't know off him, he's that popular. Or in japanese terms a "ikemen sempai"."

I stared at her blankly and then back at Taehyung before returning my gaze back to her with the same blank expression. 

"I mean it he's that popular." Solhyun repeated "You need to raise you're antenna and tune in to what's going on around you.". 

"You don't have to say it twice." I replied in a dry voice "I got it."

"You're probably the first person ever to not know about him." Sol started chuckling but my thoughts were going somewhere else.

Even though he's handsome and princelike on the outside, you could say he's pitch black on the inside. Why is it that exactly this guy had to find out about my secret?

As Taehyung started walking away he trew back another glance and I felt the shivers go down my spine it was as if he was warning me for something to come...

Knowing the devils name means being bound in to his spell more and more...