F-u-c-k Y-o-u H-y-u-n-g

There are many definitions
For the phrase Fuck You.
So what does Yoongi mean?

Jin loved being dominant and in control when it came to times like this, while being dominated in the progress.

To his satisfaction, however, Yoongi was never fond of being submissive, especially since Jin's a little cock head and retrains him whenever he takes control.

So whenever Jin gets a chance, he tortures Yoongi in the up most painful way, that has him regretting it by tomorrow, or within an hour. So it dawn's on Jin when he knows Yoongi's gonna get him to beg mercifully for him to stop ramming him into the god-damn bed, but Hey, Jin doesn't mind, it has his cock withering in anticipation.

It's the kids that mind deeply.

Jin bit his lip to prevent a giggle and Yoongi only stared at him in disbelief. By now, what laid beneath Jin is a little Beast named Min Yoongi aka Suga, aka August D, aka Grandpa, aka His oppa.

His wrist were crossed over and knotted with a white silk scarf over his head and tied to the head board.

-Mental note: Apologise to Hoseok for taking his scarf without permission and burn the material before telling him what he used it for.-

To make sure they were enough to prevent the savage beast from slipping outta them and taking over as usual, he had Yoongi pull on them immensely.

He nodded to himself when he thought he did a good job in tying up his lover, if the constant grunting and frustration on his face was enough.

But Yoongi doesn't need to tell him that they were loose, he'll settle for this now.

"Hey Oppa~" Jin piped up as he slowly grinded himself directly into the rappers cock, the tip of his slit drizzling with only pre-cum because he too hasn't touched himself, earning a stuttering breath to which he smiled at how sexy his rapper looked underneath him as he rides himself on top of his oppas dick.

"Oppa~" he called again, leaning over the restraint beast, casting a shadow over his paled body, he loved admiring his lover like this, all fucked out and tired; can't do anything but submit, it's only been 30 minutes that Jin had left him on edge. 

His sensitivity is overwhelmed, he doesn't know how much longer he can last this teasing, because Fuck! The heat thats constricting around his cock, as Jin clenches the more he keeps prodding at his own protest has him beaten.

He gives one sloppy kiss to the angered rapper, who wouldn't return it, Yoongi's tried to ram himself into the elder, but he curses to Jin's fucking thighs that have his leg's pressed to the bed.

Muscled Pig? had nothing on Muscled Thighs. Okay Yoongi's gonna admit, he likes he's lame ass joke.

Jin smirked as he observed his boyfriends eyes, they started to get hazy and almost close, with that he leans down, he could feel his dick merely slipping out of him, but he wouldn't have it, pressing a quick last kiss to his lips before pulling back and slamming himself back down, jolting Yoongi back to life.

"O-oppa!" Jin moaned, setting a rapid pace for himself, his hands placed firmly on Yoongis stomach as the Rapper groans and tries his hardest to meet Jin's thrust. "Y-You like that Oppa?" he barely managed to breath out as he tilted his head back and rolled his hips, brushing his own protest that has him moaning like a bitch in heat.

He doesn't succeed with Body rolls like how Jimin does on stage, but hell, in bed, it's different. *Input Many Many Lenny faces.*

"C-Come on O-oppa, T-talk to me!" It was almost a plea, Yoongi had been silent through-out the whole time, and Jin couldn't show his despair, because he'll be the submissive one if he does. With only a few more thrust, Jin came.

Only Jin came.

Yoongi was irritated as part of Jin's cum splattered on his chest, because sometimes Jin likes to rub the semen into his pale skin.

'It makes for a great skin care, smoothens the surface of your skin~'

Fuck you Kim Seokjin.

Yoongi grunted and pulled onto the restraint- Loose... His hands were loose the whole time, how the fuck could he forget that?!

While Jin was lost in his orgasm, Yoongi cussed into what Jin managed to make out as 'Fuck You Hyung' He managed a giggle and responded with a cheeky 'You already have.'

That's when Jin caught that smirk. That evil Smirk that says 'You asked for it.' He questioned with a lazy pout, eyes lost in lust as he tried to equal his breathing.

After a few minutes, he just sat like that, full of his lovers dick but not cum, although Jin thrives for it, his too sensitive to make his lover come, so he puts on his best -lazy- smirk and continues the tease.

"Oppa~ You haven't cummed yet" He rocked his hips a little, hissing because of the overwhelmed feeling, but managing to put up with. "Maybe-Maybe I should leave you like this, Huh? What do you say Oppa, Should I just sleep while your left like this? Exposed, and on E-edge?"

When suddenly.

He was hoisted onto his back, utterly shocked and devastated he fisted the sheets, "Oh Princess" He sung out, "You should know better then too test my limits" He proved by bucking his hips hard into Jin and drawing out a startled whimper, with enough breath Jin pleaded "Y-Yoongi! I-I didn't mean it! I swear I-I was going to suck you off!"

Yoongi only snickered, "Appreciate the Thought Hyung, But" He leaned towards his ear, folding Jin's knee's to his chest, before breathing out "That's 40 minutes I'll never get back, and you must be very sensitive now, so make those moan and screams count!" He showed off his -innocent- gummy smile before drilling himself into Jin.

Nothing but the headboard hitting the wall and moans- Mainly screams leaving the elders mouth, as Yoongi enjoyed taking over and fucking Jin until he passed out. No matter how much Jin pleaded for him to stop, Yoongi would just increase his pace until he came.

Which he had taken his 40 minutes back, by rubbing Jin's dick back to life, and putting him on edge while he filled him up, say 5 times?

Though Jin passed out on the 4th one.

Heh. he even stained Hoseok's scarf-

"Has anyone seen my white scarf?"

Oh fuck- "Jin! wake up!" He gently shook the elder, fuck he doesn't know how to do laundry!

"Hey Hyung's!" Hoseok knocked on their door.

A/N: The ending was rushed because. Because. I passed out?  Next One JinMin (;

♥ 🅙🅐🅖🅘🅨🅐 ♥
🅒🅐🅛🅛 🅜🅔⤴