12/26/17- What if?

Well, on Christmas morning, I got to (somewhat) sing but I said the song to my mom instead of saying it to my family. Eh, close enough. Anyway, when me and my mom went back to her house, she said something about mixing light into the dark stuff. For me, I was thinking 'Yeah if you only knew of what I write' and I recalled several fanfictions that I was currently making.

Now this makes me think of that Yandere! Bendy X Reader fanfiction that I am currently making. Like how I'm making it cutesy and fluffy and not like other fanfictions I've read where the Yandere character is already ready to kill someone. I guess it's mixing light and dark into one.

Also, I got this RCA tablet mixed with a computer (it's like a tablet and a computer together) and one of the background features is slideshow. Basically, you have pictures that you can choose and it will change pictures for whatever time you set it at. What if I had Bipper pictures and someone went to turn on my tablet and was greeted by a bloody picture of Bipper.

I guess it would go like this:

Person: "Alright let's see what we have here."

*Turns on tablet and (insert picture here) of Bipper appears*

Person: 0_0

Person: "What the fuck?!"

*I come over and become wide eyed*

*I then take the tablet and walk away like nothing has happened*

Awkward................