14. Confrontation

- Chapter 14 :

(A/N: Sorry but this whole chapter will be in Sohee's POV, enjoy! <3)

The bathroom was awfully silent, only making Sohee's cries louder than needed. She hadn't worn much makeup and so tried her best not to ruin it as she gently dabbed a tissue onto her face, biting her bottom lip; the same exact place Hoseok had kissed her. 

As of now, her mind was whirling, thoughts everywhere. Hoseok had kissed her. She couldn't deny the butterflies that seemed to be pouncing around in her stomach, evidence that she did in fact enjoy it even though she wouldn't say. 

However more than that, she was terrified. Why did Hoseok do that, did she really seem that much like her old self still? She wiped the remaining of her tears, readied herself and fake smiled to make sure she wouldn't start crying. Hoseok kissing her like that only made it harder for her to stay away.

She gently creaked open the door and breathed in when she saw Hoseok and Suga standing across the hallway, staring at her. Suga's face was unreadable, but softened when seeing the napkin she had used to wipe her tears in her hands. Hoseok on the other hand was staring straight at her intently. 

Sohee felt herself growing hot as he stared at her like that, slowly edging out from the safety of the bathroom. He stared deeply into her eyes before sighing. "I'm sorry." He breathed, staring pleadingly almost at Sohee, waiting for a response. Yoongi only nodded at her, signaling her to forgive him. She made a point to talk to him later.

"I..It's fine." She promptly responded and turned on her heel to walk to the table. She then stopped and turned back to the two males, "Aren't you coming back?" She questioned as they nodded as they slowly padded behind her. The trio took a different hallway and made it to their reserved room without any fans going wild or seeing them.

"Ah what took so long?!" Jungkook whined as he moved for Hoseok to sit between him and Jin. Sohee sat next to Jimin and Taehyung, smiling at the two before sipping her glass of wine. She knew she shouldn't drink as it was risky, but she needed to. She was starting to doubt herself and a small drink would do her some good. 

"Sorry bathrooms were clogged." Suga lied, sitting next to Namjoon as he poked at his beef, deep in though. The members continued their small talk, including Sohee and the girl couldn't feel more special, trying to forget the events of the night. 

Their meals were served and Sohee chuckled drunk, just like the others who were either sleeping or close to passing out. Why was it that whenever they went out they got drunk so quick? Sohee lazily glanced up to see Hobi staring at her, his pupils dark and his mouth slightly parted. So he was drunk too. 

"What?" Sohee cawed, internally slapping herself for drinking so much. Next to her, Jimin slipped his head onto her lap and Taehyung fell over onto the table. Perfect. "Yah, get off my daughter.." Jin groggily whine as he too fell onto the table, snoring almost instantly. Sohee deadpanned as she averted her gaze back to Hobi.

"You look like someone I knew." He answered and Sohee's heart pounded. "Who?" She asked, gently, almost so quiet she was afraid that he didn't hear her. But he did. "The love of my life, my girlfriend, Tinuta Choi." He replied, almost as quiet as Sohee. Sohee gulped and looked to the right only to sweat seeing Rapmon and Suga sleeping as well. She reached for her phone and gasped when she didn't see it there.

She only looked up to find Hobi smirking, her phone in his hand. "You can't get away this time." He commented silently, getting up and walking towards Sohee. "Yah, don't come near me.." She panicked, trying to move only to curse at Jimin's head. Hoseok's smirk only  widened as he stopped in front of Sohee.

"Why do you remind me of Tinuta so much? Same complexion, eyes, similar face, height body, the voices and personality are different sure, but you're hiding something aren't you?" He darkly whispered, his lips right next to her ears. His warm breath fanned across her neck sending shivers down her spine. As if that didn't make a point, Hoseok traced his long finger against her neck, sending a current of electricity down her body and setting the places he touched on fire.

She felt tears cloud her eyes. It would be only so long until her desire to fall into his arms became too strong. Even now, not hugging him took a lot of energy and restraint. "H-Hoseok...stop." She commanded. pushing him away with her arm. She felt him stiffen behind her before he came closer again, his hands on her shoulders.

"Not until you answer the damn question." Sohee felt her eyes widen at the sudden anger that surged through his words. He had never been like this. For all the years she knew him, he was sweet, loving, a little overprotective, but never angry. Suddenly seeing him like this made her feel hot and uncomfortable. 

"I do not know Tinuta Choi, why do you keep asking me?" Sohee cried, turning back to see Hobi's angry eyes boring into her. "So please...remain as my friend." Sohee murmured, challenging his gaze. Hoseok's face softened but held the same ferocity. "I...."

His statement was butchered by the ringing on his phone. Hoseok gave Sohee a meaningful gaze before answering the phone, his eyes on Sohee doing so. Sohee could only watch as he nodded and said a few words back to the caller. When the call ended, Hoseok sighed and faced Sohee again, a look of defeat in his brown eyes.

"Management called, they're coming to pick us up." He summarized and Sohee nodded, eyes brimming with unexplained tears. These past years she'd gotten softer, the pain and torture that was supposed to make her stronger backfiring. 

It especially didn't comfort her to know that she'd have to face Jihyun soon.

Ah was it alright? Sorry I couldn't update for a while! Anyways I cannot wait for KJ to come back from Korea and hope she'd having fun. Please follow our side account, starpublications. I will try and update Lost soon and ummm yea :) Hope you had a great Christmas and bye!

-lunar1029