3. Jihyun & Tinuta

-Chapter 3 :

Author's Note:

Since lunar1029 has typed up Chapters 1 and 2, she has demanded 🙄 that I type up this chapter. I am doing this on a Sunday, while in a car, coming back from a road trip. Right now, SPOTIFY and K-Pop is saving me from this hell-like place. Bless SPOTIFY 🙌.
사랑해요!

~KJ bolbbalganstudios Let's start the chap! Mine is gonna be filled with rainbows 🌈 and sunshine and !!! Never mind, it has to have angst. Apologies if I can't write in this way.

Sohee walks down a familiar hallway, lined with precious artworks stolen through hacking into museums. The portraits of people in the paintings stare accusingly at her, as if they're saying:

"You do not deserve to walk on this Earth."

Sohee feels worse and quickens her pace on the mahogany wood floor, the air making her feel more and more light-headed with every breath.

Several black cameras track and capture her movements towards the black double doors.

The guards must be thinking about what they want for lunch instead of possible intruders.

Sohee rolls her eyes as she stands in front of the doors. A gold plaque next to the doors reads:
Han Jihyun
CEO of Rise Hacking Corporations

Sohee glares at the name and knocks on the doors.

*KNOCK KNOCK* (I'm sorry, but I HAD TO DO THAT)

"Come in."

Sohee heads into the well-furnished office, filled with treasures and things a man would only dream about. Stolen from museums, family estates, governments, or made as a negotiation, these items were priceless. A Picasso painting that supposedly disappeared in the 90s hung behind the marble desk. A large Turkish rug, which was said to be made for the Pope, laid beneath a gold table. And the man who owned these trinkets and the company sat in his chair, with a cold and intimidating expression on his face.

 And the man who owned these trinkets and the company sat in his chair, with a cold and intimidating expression on his face

(This is Kim Jae Joong, a former member of the K-Pop group, TVXQ!)

"Why did you come here now? And please do not mumble." Jihyun states. Sohee takes a deep breath to calm her down. The man had always scared her badly, but it felt familiar. Like deja vú.

Sohee looked up into Jihyun's dark eyes which reflected her nervous expression. She closed and opened her eyes again, and was now prepared to ask her question:

"Boss, I would like to apply for the position of junior choreographer at Big Hit Entertainment."

Jihyun looked at her, and saw a determined look in her (Y/C) (Sohee is basically you, the reader) eyes. Sohee knew she could apply for the position only with Boss's permission, so her excuse would be that hacking the company would be easier by getting closer to them. Besides, she didn't lack the talent for the job.