prequel : "off with her head!"

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung!" Hoseok finally moved his feet, "Stop it! Stop!", he begged.

"You said you wanted to die, huh?" Taehyung got off him and forced him to stand on his feet, "let's go to Wonderland then"

"Taehyung, how 'bout Jimin?" Namjoon's question calmed him down for a while. The younger stared at Jin's weak form and thought of a way to get rid of Jimin who will be back home in a few hours.

"He's not here, he doesn't have to know"

"and Hoseok?" they glared at him, causing the boy's eyes to spark with fear.

What about me?, he wondered. He slowly backed away, carrying the increasing weight of fear on his shoulders. It was dreadful to watch his older friend get beaten up to death but what he saw through their eyes was more than just anger; there was madness, there was outrage. He looked straight in the eyes of psychopathic murderers.

Jungkook violently grabbed Hoseok's hands and tied them using their curtain tie backs. The elder attempted to fight back, kicking the maknae with his slender legs but he failed. Jungkook's strongest personality, John, won in their little fight for dominance.

"Stop struggling, Hoseok. You'll only hurt yourself!" Jungkook warned, tightening the knot around his wrists.

"What will you do to him??!! Stop this!"

"I said stop!" Hoseok was instantly knocked unconscious after he swung his fist right on his face. He took no pleasure in taking him down but it was just necessary.

"What now? What do we do with him?"

"Drown him in the tub"

"No, that will ruin the fun. I have a better idea!" Namjoon rushed to his room to get the drug that would alter Jin's whole perception of reality. His world of fantasy was about to come true. Taehyung pinned his arms on the ground while Yoongi squeezed his cheeks on one hand, forcing him to open his mouth. Joon dropped the pill down his throat causing him to almost suffocate.

In a matter of minutes, Jin completely lost himself. Namjoon gave him LSD, a drug that would trigger delusions and visual hallucinations. He sat on the floor, greeting all the guests of his tea party, laughing about the stories they share. Later on, he started screaming hysterically. He shouted the names: Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung, in the same order. He screamed louder and louder and ran around the dorm. They forced him inside the bathroom. He was deliriously trying to take his clothes off the whole time - his rapists were turned on when he did so.

Jin was now in a hysteria. He kept screaming things that were sexual in nature. He was completely naked now and laying on the bathroom floor in front of all of them. It could easily be interpreted that he was screaming about what the three of them did. It was clear that he was raped. He kept asking why he was bleeding although he was not.

Namjoon couldn't handle the growing pain on his crotch. He took off his pants immediately and positioned himself on Jin's entrance. The elder's moans aroused him more thus, he thrusted himself inside him without warning.

The other boys jerked themselves off as they watched the sexual action before them. Jin threw his head back as pleasure built up on his stomach but this pleasure soon turned into torture. Namjoon fucked him harder as he could feel his high approaching closer.