이십 이 : life, what is it but a dream?

come dine with the red queen, the white queen and me

. . .

hospital;

Every story has their own tragedy and this one happened to be Seokjin's. Despite being the eldest, his weakness was taken advantage by his so-called friends. But he can't let things end that way, everyone has to pay their debts.

Two young men entered the hospital room; one was wearing a long white hospital gown while the other wore a nurse's uniform.

The younger sat in front of the mirror and stared at his reflection. He wrote the rest of his name on the mirror as he promised himself.

K I M S E O K J I N

Tears fell from his eyes for he successfully did his revenge. Jin is a phantom no one will ever find, he is a ghost haunting the mind of a child.

However, it was not Jin's figure that the looking-glass reflected, it was a guy with blonde hair and plump lips that smirked at the death of his friends.

Jimin was the killer afterall. He murdered his friends in the name of Jin. Although he was dead, Jimin became his revenge. While the real Jimin was understanding and forgiving, the killer persona was not entirely him. Perhaps it was a personality, his first independent personality.

Not being guarded day and night, he took every chance to sneak out and do his crime. Unlike Jin, the younger was given another chance to live after being treated like an animal multiple times. Like a snake in camouflage with the delicate green grass, he crawled unnoticed into their lives before injecting his venom that will boost into their system and eventually stop their hearts from beating.

The hunger for revenge was like a disease eating away his soul, merciless, persistent, it could only be cured by a potent drug, a drug he would formulate himself.

His lust for revenge was like an emotional dysfunction of the soul that drove him mad and the only effective therapy is cold brutal revenge.

He would hold a grudge until he dies or they die, whichever came first.

Jimin learned to be nocturnal. He's asleep in the morning and a killer at night. The duality of his personality hiding behind his smile deceived everyone, including his friends, especially the chief deputy. Too bad he wasn't able to finish this case. It would've been a fun chase — a cat failing to smell the mouse under his nose.

"He didn't ask you to do this" Hoseok laid his hands oh Jimin's shoulders and massaged it lightly.

"I know but I wanted to, I had to" The younger couldn't stop the tears clouding up his vision. All those months of torment has finally come to an end.

Hoseok cheerfully hugged him then suddenly a knife met the boy's flesh as the tip of the blade sank deep enough to make Jimin gasp.

"I'm sorry, Jimin—" He twisted the blade in his hands, sinking it deeper and deeper. He threw his head back, all the while catching his breath, trembling as his thick blood flowed freely from the gaping hole in his back.

"I can't let you die in anyone's hands. I promised Jin to protect you and this is the only way I know how."

"then w—why d—did you—"

Without warning, he jerked the knife again all the way into his back, until the blade had disappeared inside him. He hushed the boy and whispered the simplest reason he could think of in his ear.

"because we're not the only people in this room"

종료
(end)