Chapter 5

Haneul's POV

Jungkook had been courting me for a month now. Jungkook would always treat me after classes and interacted with me more in school. After a month of Jungkook courting me, I finally decided to answer him. I told him to meet me at the library after classes so we could 'study for a test'.

(Time skip) ~After classes~

I went to the library right after our teacher dismissed us. Jungkook and I had a different class for today so I need to be in the library before he gets there. When I arrived, I went to the table that Jungkook and I usually sit.

After 20 minutes, I saw Jungkook from a distance and waved my hand so he can see me. When he looked at my direction and saw my hand, he smiled widely and came closer to the table. "Hey Haneul! You're early", Jungkook said while sitting down his chair, which is across the chair that I'm sitting at.

"I'm always early Jungkook", I said and laughed a little. He turned pink and laughed awkwardly. "Hehe....yeah", he said. Okay this is so awkward. How am I supposed to tell him? I cleared my throat which caught the attention of Jungkook. He looked at me and I said, "Okay, let's start studying."

Jungkook was asking me questions about Math and Science like always. He focused on studying while I couldn't. I'm still thinking for a way to tell him that I'm ready to be his girlfriend. After a few minutes, I just sticked to plan A, just tell him. I looked at him and called him.

"Uhmm, Jungkook...", I said softly and he looked up and showed me a confused expression. "Hmn?", He replied. "Do you still want me to be your girlfriend?", I asked. He looked up and smiled softly. "Of course", he said. "Why did ask?", he continued. I just looked straight in to his eyes and finally said it.

"I like you too."

He was silent. His eyes were wide and his jaw dropped. He was just staring at me for a few minutes then I called him. "Uhm, hello? Jungkook?", I called him and he finally blinked and said, "Uhm, wait. My brain is still processing what you said."

Jungkook's POV

I like you too...

I like you too...

I like you too...

D-did I hear her right or am I just hallucinating? She said she likes me too? Oh man holy sh— she likes me back!!! I was in my own world until Haneul said, "Uhm, hello? Jungkook?" I blinked and said, "Uhm, wait. My brain is still processing what you said." She just giggle cutely and said 'Okay'.

Haneul's POV

"So uhm Haneul....", Jungkook started off. "I said I like y—" "Shh! Let me ask you first so we can settle things", Jungkook said cutting me off. "Okay then", i replied.

"I love you Haneul... Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Jungkook. I will be your girlfriend."

Déjà vu

Today marks the day of a whole new part of my life.

March 21,2014 ❤️
----------------------------
A/N:
Hey everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊🎆 I hope everyone will have a great 2018! Sorry if this chapter is short. I'll do my best to make the next chapter as long as I can. Sorry if there are any grammatically incorrect statement/s in this chapter. Thanks for reading! 😊

ps: March 21, 2014 is actually the exact date that I started to like Jungkook so I just picked that date to be the date that they were official. But you can change it if you want :)

- Kim Hyejin💖