Chapter 1

Haneul's POV

"I love you Haneul... Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked with what he said.

"Of course Jungkook! I will be your girlfriend!"

He smiled and hugged me. I was so happy. I can finally tell everyone that he's mine. Everything was great, that moment was the best moment I ever had in my entire life. He slowly leaned his face closer to mine, then.....

*RIIIINGGGGG RIIINGGGGG*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. It was a dream, Why? I looked at my clock and quickly went to the bathroom and got ready. Today is Monday! Yes! I can finally have some 'fun'. I quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen. I saw Mom preparing the table then she noticed my presence.

"Good morning honey! Take a seat and eat. I will just call your brother and sister," Mom said.

She smiled and went to my brother and sister's room. I sat down and started eating my breakfast. I heard footsteps and saw Taehyung, Yoona, Mom and Dad. When Dad saw me he said,  "Haneul, you woke up early today. Are you excited for school?"

I smiled and nodded. Taehyung sat down and also Yoona. I continued eating my breakfast and started talking to my family. It was always fun to have breakfast together. After a few minutes, I looked at Taehyung and he was just eating and not talking. Strange. He is usually noisy and is always laughing but today, he seems down. What's wrong with him?

After a couple more minutes, we finished our food and went to our car. While going to school, Yoona kept on talking about a boy she saw at school last Friday.

"He is really handsome. I also heard that he is pretty intelligent. I hope we can be friends, right eonnie?", Yoona said.

She looked at me and saw me looking at Taehyung. Yoona and I made eye contact and I gave her a sign to stop talking. When I finally had the courage to ask oppa, i asked him, "Taehyung oppa, are you alright?"

He looked at me with sad eyes and said, "Haneul, she broke up with me." I looked at him shocked. I saw Taehyung tearing up. Taehyung was in a happy relationship with Irene. Why did she break up with Taehyung?

There were tons of questions inside my head but I didn't ask Taehyung. Maybe if I ask him he will cry even more. I quickly hugged him and he hugged me back while crying. Yoona also hugged him.

"You're probably asking why she broke up with me. Well, she broke up with me because.....she told me that she doesn't want me anymore. And I also found out that she was cheating on me. Haneul..... Why did she do that? I loved her so much. Why can't I just be happy with her?", Taehyung said. He then started to cry even more.

I comforted him and said, "Maybe... she's not the right person for you. Taehyung oppa, you deserve someone better. Someone who will love you with all her heart and always be there when you feel down."

I smiled at him and he looked at me. "Haneul, did you ever had a boyfriend before? 'Cause you sound like your boyfriend left you or something", Taehyung said while laughing a bit.

I looked at him with wide eyes and hit his arm. "Yah! You know I don't have time for love. I'm too focused with my studies", I said.

He laughed a little. I'm glad he is able to laugh now, even though it's just a little laugh. As his sister, it makes me happy to see him alright and happy.

"Alright, just make sure that this semester, you will be the top student", Taehyung said. I nodded then Yoona cleared her throat and we looked at her. Then Yoona asked, "Am I invisible to you guys? You two were talking and making me feel like I'm out of place."

She pouted, Oppa and I just laughed at her. We just talked to each other until we reached our school. We all said goodbye and went separate ways.

While I was walking, I saw my ultimate and long time crush, Jeon Jungkook. I've been admiring him ever since I was in grade 6. As usual, I will just stare at him and admire him as he walked pass me.

I looked at my watch and quickly went to my classroom. I just sat in silence, because I don't have a lot of friends, until the teacher came. She started teaching and all my attention is on what she was discussing.

~Time Skip (after 2 hours)~

After 2 hours of 'fun', or should I say studying, I went to the cafeteria and saw my guards infront of our private room. I greeted them and went inside. I sat down in front of the table and was about to take a bite but then, I heard someone call my name.

I opened the door and saw Jungkook being pulled by my guards. I quickly went to them and said, "Yah! What's happening here?"

They stopped and faced me. Then, one of my guards said, "I'm sorry ma'am, but this guy is disturbing us and keeps saying that you called him and told him to come here." I looked at Jungkook and his eyes were saying 'please let me in'. I gave him a slight nod and said to my guards, "Let him in. He's my friend and I invited him to eat with me." Afterwards, the guards apologized and let go of Jungkook. We went inside and sat down.

"What are you doing here?", I asked while looking somewhere else except him. "Nothing. I just want to make new friends", Jungkook replied. I looked at him with wide eyes. Did I hear him right? Did he said he wanted to be my friend? Jungkook leaned a little bit forward and smirked. "Is it true that I'm your friend?", he asked, still smirking at me.

I coughed nervously and fixed my glasses. "W-well......d-do you w-want to be my...f-friend?", I asked while stuttering. Aish! Why do I have to stutter in front of him? He smiled and sat properly again. He then replied, "Yeah. I mean there's nothing wrong if we become friends right?"

I lightly nodded. He smiled and looked at the food. "Shall we eat 친구?", Jungkook asked. I just smiled and nodded. Then we started eating and started to know about eachother.

----------
A/N:

Sorry if there are any mistakes. Wrong spellings or grammatically incorrect statement/s.

Please support my story! *Please no rude comments😭*

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment. ☺️

- Kim Hyejin💖