Chapter (46)

Zeynep and Emir decided to have a small ceremony at Emir's house for their wedding. Zeynep's family was so resigned and disapproval. Her mother kinda understood her but her father and brother were so mad. They even threatened to cut their relationship with her. Zeynep didn't let that deter her. She was going to marry Emir and her family should accept that sooner or later.

Two weeks passed. Zeynep was standing in front of the mirror. She wore an elegant lace, off wight dress that hugged her body perfectly. Her hair was styled in a low bun and she wore a pearl necklace Emir gave her. She looked so beautiful. But her happiness wasn't complete. She wished for her family to be here with her. But they made their choice. So,  her she is.

Emir opened the door to the room clutching Poyraz's hands. Emir's breathes caught in his throat at the site of her. Poyraz started jumping in his place.

"You look so beautiful" Emir said looking at her with so much love. Then he looked at Poyraz.
"Isn't she son?"

"Yes Daddy mommy looks like a princess" Poyraz replied enthusiastically and both Emir and Zeynep laughed.

"Why thank you. You two look very handsome as well"

"Are you ready?" Emir asked her.

"Yeah, I'm really nervous though"

"Don't be. Everything with be great" Emir told her assuredly taking her hands in his.

"Emir?"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I lub you too" Poyraz said and both looked at him and laughed.

Müjgan came and took Poyraz. Then Emir and Zeynep followed them. They invited a few close people. The guests started clapping as soon as the bride and the groom entered the hall. Zeynep subtly scanned the crowd hoping to see her family among them but she didn't see them. Her face fall and Emir noticed the change in her expression. He tightened his hold around her hands and she looked at him. grateful for his support.

They sat on the marriage table and the judge started taking their names. Zeynep was looking down when she felt Emir nudging her with his elbow. She looked at him immediately then he pointed to the crowd with his head. Zeynep looked where he was pointing and gasped softly. Her parents and Tariq just arrived. It was obvious from their uncomfortable state that they didn't want to be here. But they came anyway. For her.

Zeynep smiled at them tearfully and her mother smiled back. Then she looked at Emir. Tears in her eyes. And mouthed thank you. She knew that if her family was her today then it was Emir's doing. Emir smiled at her softly and the judge started taking their approvals. The ceremony was held in the garden after that. The newlyweds danced together and Zeynep talked to her family and thanked them for coming to the most important day in her life. Her mother told her that Emir visited them and asked them to come to the wedding because that will make Zeynep happy.Emir he was standing with his parents and playing with Poyraz. Their eyes met and both understood that starting today their life began. And they'll make sure that it will be a happy one.

After the guest left Emir and Zeynep sat on each side of Poyraz's bed, they told him a story and waited for him to fall asleep.

Then Emir took Zeynep's hand and led her to their room.

...

In the morning they woke up to a load knock on the door. Zeynep woke up first and tried to leave Emir's arms but he held her more tightly.

"Emir. Emir let me go. Someone is knocking on the door"

"Let them in then"

"Emir were both naked please just let us put something on. It could be your mother"

"So?" Suddenly the door opened and they were surprised to find that Poyraz was the one whose knocking on the door.

Zeynep quickly covered herself with the sheet. Poyraz stood by the door looking at them. Confused.

"What are you doing here?" Poyraz asked them.

"Sleeping. Why don't you join us" Emir suggested and Poyraz quickly jumped on the bed and laid between them and they started giggling and laughing.