Chapter (30)

Zeynep didn't want to spend the night at Emir's house.. she wanted to leave but Emir didn't let her. Also Poyraz has fallen asleep already. Zeynep called her mother and told her that she's not coming home. Her mother didn't like it but she can't do anything about it. Zeynep made it clear to everyone that she can make her own decisions about her life. That how she used to live for years.

Zeynep put Poyraz on the bed in her room. She couldn't let him sleep away from her in his new room. He won't agree either.

She covered him and went downstairs to bring a glass of water. She found Emir in the kitchen sitting on one of the barstool.

"He's still asleep?" He asked her.

"Yeah. I just want to take some water. He wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes to drink then go to sleep again"

"Good to know" Emir said. Glad to Know his son's routine when he stays with him next time.

"So.. it went well " Emir said.

"Yes.. it went very well. He's actually very happy. Poyraz is still young. Knowing that he has a father now is alot easier that knowing it when he's older"

"You mean that. Tufan had a good timing"
Emir stood and took a few steps towards her while she stood leaning on the counter.

"Oh please don't remind me of him".

"Yeah.. I agree" They were standing really close to eachother. When suddenly Zeynep's phone rang. Emir looked at the counter and saw that she had received a message from Hakan. He was really confused. Why would Hakan send messages to Zeynep in the late hours of the day.

Zeynep opened the message and he saw a small smile appear on her face. Emir got really mad. He didn't like it at all. So he asked her.

"So Hakan huh? Are you two close now?"

Emir asked an edge to his voice that Zeynep noticed and raised her head looking at him.

"Umm. No. We're just freinds. He came to visit us a few times at my family house. He's a good guy" Zeynep replied  nonchalantly.

"Umm. I'm sure he is. Although I don't understand the relation. Was visiting you at home part of the case?"

"What are you talking about Emir. If you have anything to say to me, say it"

"I'm saying that since you two are close now. I want to know what's coming ahead. After all, this will affect my son somehow" Emir said raising his voice a bit.

"What are you talking about Emir. There's nothing between me and Hakan. I told you he was just being a good  friend. Besides, If I wanted to have a romantic relationship with anyone, it's up to me. It doesn't concern you"

"Of course it does. YOU'RE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD"

"EXACTLY. AND ONLY THAT NOTHING MORE...." Zeynep couldn't finish her sentence because suddenly Emir's lips crushed into hers, silencing her.

Emir grabbed her head with both hands assaulting her lips aggressively. It wasn't a sweet kiss like the one they shared before. This one was more demanding and hot. Zeynep didn't respond at first but after second she gave up and pulled him to her by his shirt. Kissing him back with the same force. Both needed to release this tension.

Zeynep suddenly frozen and pushed him away. Their heads were close to eachother, both breathing hard.

"Don't do that again" Zeynep said, her voice quivering.

"Do what?"

"This, Emir" Zeynep said pushing Emir away.

"Don't kiss me just because you feel frustrated about something or because you think that you have a free way just because I'm your child's mother"

"That's wasn't my intention Zeynep"

"No. just.. don't do it. Not when you're not even sure about what you feel" Zeynep took a step towards him and said with a calmer voice.

"Next time you kiss me.. do it because you really believe in it. Because you really believe that I'm the only woman you want to kiss that way.. I can't let you near my heart again until I'm completely sure that you won't break it.. good night"

Zeynep left leaving Emir to his thoughts.

....
Good job Zeze
That's my girl
....