Chapter (9)

(Present time)
.
.
.
Nihan was still married to Emir. But her and Kemal were close and happy more than ever. They had a beautiful little girl "Deniz".

Kemal didn't know about his daughter until she was born. Nihan was so mad at him for marrying Asu she has hidden her pregnancy from him. And since  he knew he was doing everything in his power to free them from Emir's prison.
Nihan filed for divorce soon after Ozan's murder but the case is so complicated since Emir used the fact that she cheated on him and had an illegal chlid from another man. So the divorce case took a hard stall.

Emir wasn't planning to let them go and he was well aware that he'll lose eventually. But he was determinant to fight till the last breath. Not because he cares about Nihan or Deniz. He never liked the girl. He can't look at her without seeing Kemal but he had to admit some times he looked at her and thought what would his baby be like if it was still alive, but soon these thoughts were followed by guilt and self loathing. Emir reached his End. He was losing everything therefore he thought if he was losing so is everyone else. He have to do something. With the help of Asu. He'll destroy them all.

.............

(Bodrum,  11:30 PM)
.
Zeynep just closed the phone with her mother. They talked a little longer than their usual calles. They weren't talking more often. Afraid that Emir's men may catch something. Zeynep completely isolated herself from her family and everyone she used to know. She changed her number constantly and used fake names every now and then. She also took some self defense classes just in case. She wasn't a careless little girl anymore. She's a mother now. A single mother who has to do everything in her power to protect her child. She was sharper and smarter. She didn't trust ot rely on anyone. Deep in her soul she was always afraid that Tufan may sell her out to Emir, but now four years passed, so it seems that Tufan has kept his word.
But she took a very strict measures. Just in case.

Zeynep took a glass of water and went to sleep but first she checked on Poyraz in his room and found him sleeping soundly.

She sat beside him a little bit caressing his hair. Poyraz was a very smart poy, energetic and sometimes seemed older than his actual age. He have a bit of an attitude that reminded her so much of Emir but he was a good boy.
He took a lot of qualities from Emir. He was a constant reminder of the man that once she fall in love with and gave her so much heartache in return. But despite everything he did she can't thank him enough for the precious gift he gave her.
Poyraz made all that pain and heartache worthwhile.

Luckily Poyraz never asked about his father. It's like he already knows that he has no one but his mother. That's why he loved her so much. In times Zeynep became not only his mother but also his father and best friend and he was the same for Zeynep too.

Zeynep kissed his head multiple times and went to her room. But not before making sure that the doors and windows are locked and the security code is set. She might be a little paranoid but who can blame her. Better safe than sorry.

Zeynep was lying on her bed when she suddenly herd a sound. She quickly sat on the bed and turned to find Poyraz standing by the door in his cute little pajama, scratching his right eye with the back of his hand. Zeynep immediately jumped.

"Poyraz. What is it baby?"

"Can I sleep with you.. I'm scared" Poyraz said with a weak voice.

"Of course you can. Come here. come to Mommy"

Poyraz jumped on the bed and both snuggled under the covers, giggling.

"Now tell me. Did you have a nightmare?"

"Yes"

"Awwe. Your mother's little bird.. but you're supposed to be brave. Don't you remember what I taught you. You'll never fear anything and always come to me. I'll protect you"

"Okay"

"Okay? Now sleep"

Both slept soundly. Until a crack was heard in the wooden floor like someone was walking on it. Zeynep immediately opend her eyes and got up to check. She checked the living room, the kitchen, Poyraz's room but there was no one. Maybe it was just the wind outside.

She was about to go back to her room when suddenly out of nowhere someone pushed her to the wall.

The push was so strong she hit her head very hard. She turned around trying to fight with one of the attacker that she noticed were three men in black but she couldn't take them down. They were stronger and the hit on her head was really bad she felt some blood drops coming down her face. But that didn't stop her she fought tooth and nail but someone hit her on the head from behind made her lose her consciousness.

After a minute Zeynep opened her eyes to find one of the three men carrying Poyraz and leaving the house. Zeynep tried to move but She was completely paralysed. She tried to scream but there was no sound. She just saw her son being carried away by his kidnappers and she couldn't do anything about it. Her head hurts, her heart hurts. The pain was so strong, she couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't fight against her eye lids. She just let the darkness take over and blacked out completely.

Okay.. that was scary
No mother should suffer something like that..
The next chapters will be so painful.
So, keep your tissues close by
.........