Chapter (45)

Zeynep prepared everything. She was so nervous. Emir is going to be here any minute and Zeynep was praying for everything to go as she planned.
Emir was sitting in his office, drinking. He knows he had promised to go see Poyraz tonight and he knows that he will see Zeynep as well. He dreaded the meeting so much. Not because he didn't want to see her, it's because he wasn't sure if he'll be able to control his emissions when he sees her. But he have to go. Poyraz must be waiting for him.

Emir stood in front of the door. He took a deep breath and knocked. Zeynep immediately opened the door. Emir's breathes caught is his throat. Zeynep was standing in front of him with a lace short dreas. Her hair was  loss and her make up was simple. She looked so beautiful and emir missed her so much. He was confused. Why was she wearing that? Was she planning to go out while he stays with Poyraz? He thought. Not liking the thought very much.

Zeynep greeted him and let him in. Emir swallowed thickly. And went inside. The apartment was dimly lit. And there was some candles that gave the place a soft glow.

"Um.. were you planning to go out?" Emir couldn't help it he was so curious. So he asked her a bit aggressively. Zeynep noticed his aggressive attitude. And decided to exploit that a bit.

"Oh. Yeah I thought since you're coming. I'll go out a little. Will you watch over Poyraz for a couple of hours?" Emir swallowed. And didn't answer for a few seconds then he looked at her.

"Why? you have a hot date?" Emir asked sarcastically. Not really believing that Zeynep will actually go out to for a date.

"Yes, I have a date?" Emir didn't expect that answer. He was shocked.

"May I ask with whom?"

"No you may not. 'Cause this is non of your business. But since you asked, I'm going out with Hakan?"

Emir's eyes went impossibly dark at the mention of Hakan's name and all his surprise and confusion transformed into a pure rage.

"With whom you said you're going?" Emir growled at her.

Zeynep felt a bit scared.
"W.. With Hakan"

Suddenly Emir took a step towards her and grabbed her arms harshly.

"You are going out with that asshole? Are you doing this to make me crazy? Have you lost your mind?" Emir hissed darkly.

"Why are you so mad Emir? You said you don't want a relationship with me other than being Poyraz's parent. So why are you mad now?" Emir pressed his lips together and closed his eyes tightly. Zeynep smiled a bit then immediately frowned. Emir opened his eyes and released her.

"You are right. I don't care. Do whatever you want"

"Are you sure?"

"YES" Emir barked at her. Looking Everywhere but her and Zeynep had to press her lips together to hide her smile. Emir looked at her with confusion.

"Why the hell are you smiling, Zeynep?"

Zeynep took a step towards him, pressing her body to his and looked at his eyes.

"'Cause you look so cute when you're jealous"

"What?"

"I'm not going anywhere Emir. I was just kidding"

Emir immediately pushed her away.

"What the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind? Why are you playing? You know what? I don't care. Where's Poyraz? I just want to see him and go"

"He's not here" Zeynep replied abruptly.

"What do you mean he's not here?" Emir started losing his temper.