Ask me #46

Why is Sherlock the man for you? He smokes, he is a sociopath and he hardly ever eats! (Also, he is meanie! Mycroft is not fat, I don't care what he says.) - mycroft_holmes007

Sherlock Holmes. That's my kind of man. If you are aware (but I know you are not), he stopped smoking and using drugs. It was his promise to me and Sophie. And I absolutely trust my husband. I agree with you that he is meanie. He is unbearable cock sometimes but I love him more than anything. He is charming man who put a spell on me.

He doesn't eat when he is solving crimes. He says about eating to Dr Watson: ''The faculties become refined when you starve them. Why, surely, as a doctor, my dear Watson, you must admit that what your digestion gains in the way of blood supply is so much lost to the brain. I'm brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. Therefore, it is the brain I must consider.''

But he loves gingernuts. He can eat them all the time.

He is a such cutie pie, isn’t he?

And now, The Ice Man.

The feud between them is simply childish

The feud between them is simply childish. People will suffer and it always upset their lovely mother.

But back to current situation. His brother has worked to destroy many relationship. If you are aware, he tried to break up Sherlock and I, and he went also against many others as well. He tried to tell us that he is only protective and he wanted protect his little brother. But what he did is unforgivable. (You can find chapter about it on Sherlock's account.)
And futhermore, I don't really care if he is fat or not. He is only a lonely goldfish for me.

So that's it.
Have a nice day.