Ask me #40

Have you ever had competition? - JamesDaPanda

Yes, I had. Two years ago. The woman named Lesley Addams. Bitch. The worst creature on the world. I had a lot of troubles because of her but I won. (As always.)

Competition is unpleasant, specifically when you’re the one losing. But it’s life. If you run a business, you’re going to face competition, somewhere, somehow, someway. So how do you deal with the competition?

You have plenty of options ranging from illegal to downright malicious

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You have plenty of options ranging from illegal to downright malicious. The best approach, however, is to hold on tight to your current clients. Your clients are at the core of your business. They are the reason you’re in business to begin with.

Thankfully, there ways to prevent defection. The powerful tips you’re about to read will revolutionize your approach to client loyalty, turning client defection into a thing of the past.

If you want to pull out from under the shadow of your competitor, you need to figure out why you are unique—and then tell your clients.

Competitive feelings can spark intense rounds of self-reflection. We see someone whose career is taking off and then ask ourselves what fatal flaw prevents us from generating the dazzling output they do. Either we’re not talented enough, or, worse, we are too lazy, shy, or contrarian to capitalize on it.

But relying on petty jealousy to get your priorities in order is not a strategy that works long term—or even a strategy at all. It’s often better to change your perspective on the universe, even going so far as to tell yourself useful lies.

You have to know your core values,  innovate, get feedback, be dominant, smart and powerfull.

A little advice:

If you will try to mess with me...I'll be

I'll be

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Ask Irene Adlerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें