Jimin, Jin, Rosé and the project proposal team started eating their dinner together with the others

"Once again, I would like to propose a toast to my dear brother, Jimin for being the genius experimentalist in boosting the company's sales. For the first time in history, my one of a kind brother had contributed something to our family in general. Cheers everyone" Jin said

"CHEERS!" They all said in unison and clanked their glasses.

Then they all drank their wine.

Rosé looked at Jimin secretly while he was busy chitchatting with the other team members whilst smiling with them.

He's really cute when he eyesmiles..ugh! What the hell am I saying?...Rosé shook her head and continued drinking her wine.

"Oppa, you're really genius and amazing. And not just that, you look handsome and cool as well" Sana said whilst clinging unto Jimin's arm.

Rosé stared at them, and grabbed the fork and harshly took the steak using it.

Rosé's teeth gritted when she saw Sana whispering something to Jimin and Jimin kept eye smiling.

Ugh cringe... Rosé thought.

She started drinking more wine after seeing the two having fun and all.

What is that woman doing?..She thought angrily whilst drinking wine again and again.

Her blood boiled more when Sana kissed Jimin on the cheeks and Jimin blushed

She poured more wine on her champagne glass and drank more.

She already drank 6 glasses of wine all in all.

"Wow I never knew that you love red wine that much Miss Rosé" One of the directors chuckled.

Rosé smiled drunkly.  She felt her vision starting to blur, but eventually it got clear again.

She stood up shakily

"Rosé ssi are you alright?" Jin asked her with full concern

"Im fineee.. I just neeedd a breaak" Rosè said drunkly and walked out of the dining hall.

Jimin looked at her puzzled.

Meanwhile....

Rosé didn't know where she was anymore because she was now half sober.

All she know is that she's walking in the  area of Jimin's farm full of trees and she even heard the cow make a sound.

"That jerk.. Who does he think he is? Hanging out with a girl aside from me?!... Aishh jinja! Why am I even jealous? It's not like I like him right? Ugh! Gosh! I do like him!!" Rosé spoke to the tree.

Little did she know that Jimin was approaching towards where she was.

She was drunkly tossing and turning her little sparkly scarf when it accidentally flew on the tree and got stuck.

"My scarf!"She shouted in annoyance

"Let me get that for you"'She was shocked to see Jimin.

"Aniyooo! You don't have to!" Rosé whined like a child.

"You're very drunk, so let me be the one to get that" Jimin braced himself as he started climbing the tree carefully and successfully got the scarf.

He was shocked to see Rosé climbing the tree

"Yah be careful! You'll fall off" Jimin protested.

Rosé reached near him and she leaned closer to his face.

They were now both on the tree branches.

"I don't care if I'll fall off Jimin it's gonna be your fault. What have you done to me Jerk? Now look what happened.. You made me like you" Rosé said

Jimin's eyes widened when Rosé's lips smashed unto his.

She started kissing him, and he leaned in closer and held Rosé's chin to deepen the kiss, his other hand held her tiny waist.

They both closed their eyes as they kissed passionately, not caring that they were in the tree. Jimin even smiled while kissing Rosé.

At last you're mine now Rosé ssi... Jimin thought

I finally confessed the truth to you Jimin oppa...Rosé thought.

BG music: Perfect by Ed Sheeran

                     | end of Chapter |