[Chapter 2]

I stayed behind with Wells to bury the kids who died in the wreck

I stayed behind with Wells to bury the kids who died in the wreck. As soon as we buried them, we took their clothes for necessity.

Yes, I know that's rude but we focus on the living, not the dead.

We walked back, holding the clothes, but some dude with a fixed hair do cams by us.

"Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" He asked,

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells said,

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from here."

"Like hell you will!" I said, he rolled his eyes at my comment,

"I'm sure there's a market for-" He said tugging at the clothes we had,

"We share based on need, just like back home." Wells said, as a shirtless Bellamy came out of his tent.

"You still don't get it, do you Chancellor?" He said as a girl in a bra came out of the tent also. I rolled my eyes at the sight, Bellamy seeing my annoyance and smirked.

"This is home now. You're fathers rules no longer apply to us." He took the clothes right out of Wells's hands and I started running forwards but Atom held me back as I was struggling,

"Oh, no, no, Atom. Atom hold up." Bellamy said,

"You want it back? Take it." He told me as I was to the maximum of me being pissed off,

I looked at Wells and he was just standing there, I on the other hand were about to throw some hands.

I started walking fast towards Bellamy, but Wells put his hand in front of me.

"No, Wells. Let her." He said, wiping his hands with the rag.

"Is this what you want, Bellamy? Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" He smiled,

Just then, a scream of a girl scattered through the whole woods. It appeared to be Murphy holding a girls face to a fire.

Beside him holding the girls face to the fire was a pile of bracelets the Ark had given us.

"Bellamy. We want the Ark to think we're dead, right? Figure it's look better if we suffered a little bit first." He said, leaning her face closer to the fire.

Wells charged at him, knocking him down. He looked at Bellamy.

"You can stop this!"

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." He smirked,

Murphy ran beside Wells and punched him in the face, making him fall back. Kids were chanting 'fight' all around us.

Wells got up and hit him pretty hard a few times, making Murphy loose his balance. That didn't last long, Murphy picked up Wells, throwing him down.

He got on top of Wells and socked him over and over. I ran to Murphy, pushed him over, making him roll over Wells and got on top of him and grabbed his head smashed it on the ground multiple times. Gif.

"You bastard!" I screamed,

He punched me in the face, I could feel a cut open on my bottom lip. I flew backwards, landing on the ground. I saw him run towards me, but I gathered my last bit of strength and kicked him before he got me.

That didn't last long until he knocked me down again, making me fall even harder.

I heard Wells walk over to Bellamy and scream, "Don't you see you can't control this!"

I started coughing up blood and that's when Murphy started walking towards me fast, picking up my jacket.

I looked at him evilly and spit in his eye, making him let me go and drop to the ground.

"You're dead." He said, picking up a knife.

"Bellamy. . ." I said, as loud as I could, which was a hoarse whisper.

"Wait!" Bellamy said looking at Murphy and Wells,

"Fair fight."

"If you wouldn't have let this go on, she wouldn't be coughing up blood." Wells said as Bellamy looked at me pitifully,

I felt his muscular arms scoop my limp and lifeless body up, my head and legs just falling over.

"Wells!" I screamed,

I felt Bellamy and another companion of his take me into a tent. I think it was Bellamy's tent, because of the decor.

"Leave us," he told his friend.

I felt the blood coming up, I turned to the side and coughed up as much as my lungs would allow me.

"You are an idiot." He said,

"At least I fought."

"A fool would know when to surrender." He sat on the chair beside the bed,

"But, you didn't give up. I admire that about you."

"Thank you, again, for Octavia. I couldn't loose her." He said,

"Don't worry about it. You owe me a favor in return." I smiled, making the cut on my lip hurt more.

"What favor?"

"I'll think of something." He started walking out, when he cut off the light.

"Bellamy! Where are you going to sleep?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll sleep in the chair."

"Okay, then. Hey, thanks for taking me here."

"There's that favor you said I owe."

"Goodnight, Bellamy." I said as I shut my eyes and dreamt of a place where everything just worked out exactly how you wanted.