I fell in love with a Musician, to bad I'm underage... *Chapter Two*

*Chapter Two*

(A/N) So for all of those who don't know. They guys in the picture of the band is actually a band. Framing Hanley. My favorite band like ever besides Three Days Grace. Most of the music for this story is Framing Hanley. Anyway Here is Chapter Two. I hope you enjoy. Comment, Vote, Fan?

Warning you now. THIS INCLUDES LYRICS... the only reason I have them in it is because I can only have one song on here but there are two. And one of them means something. Besides it is a band singing so I figure if your going to put in lyrics make a band be signing them instead of you know just random. I hate than. But this is a band so I guess. it works. I hope you aren't to made at me. You can skip over them and feel free to yell at me for them.

*Aria's P.O.V.*

That bastard wasn't going to know what hit him.

"Aria? Are you ready?" Raine was looking at me excited. Cade maybe her brother but I am her best friend and Raine doesn't like cheating bastards. So her brother was in for it. Not only by Raine and I. But also 24 Hours To Love. I have made many new friends in the form of a band. Not that I mind I mean they all are hot.

My favorites has to be Bain and Cain. The brothers. The Twin brothers. They are so freaking funny. They have an uncanny ability to make you laugh by talking at the same time saying the same thing then getting pissed of at each other. I could have stayed with these guys forever. But they have a show to put on and I have an ex-boyfriend to piss off.

"Hell yeah I am let's go." I took her hand and ran onto the stage taking the mic one of the crew members handed me. Everyone turned to look at Raine and I. I saw Cade standing with the blonde bitch. I glared at him. I saw the fear in his eyes. Daire was standing across the room with some blonde. What's with these guys and blondes? Oh right. I'm a blonde. hmm. Maybe...

"Hey guys. Are you ready for the best concert ever?" I yelled.

"HELL YEAH." They yelled back at me. Raine took the mic.

"Well then put your hands together for 24 Hours To Love." She yelled. At that the boys came out. Zane came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I saw Cade's face go red.

"Raine... Mic..." Zane said. She handed it to him.

"So I hear there is a birthday boy in the house today. Where is he? Is there a Mr. Cade Reynolds in the house?" I saw Daire go push Cade towards the stage.

"Yeah come on big brother." Raine yelled. I heard the venom in her voice.

Cade walked very slowly up onto the stage. His eyes were ashamed. I glared at him. I felt something move at my waist and looked to see Zane's arm still around my waist. I kind of liked the feeling of it being there. I never wanted it to go away. I smiled at Zane. His eyes lite up and he smiled back.

"Happy Birthday Cade. How old are you?" Zane asked. He looked him dead in the eye. I could see the look of hatred in Zane's eyes and the Fear in Cade's. I never noticed how weak he looked. How weak he was. Ugh stupid pussy.

"Twenty-One."

"Awesome me too. How about this. After the show. You come hang with the band? Girls, Why don't you hang with us too?"

"I would love that." I said.

"Raine?"

"OH HELL YEAH..." she started bouncing up and down. I just had to laugh.

"Cade?"

"Um... Wh-y not?"

"Good. Alright Let the show begin." Cade walked off the stage and Zane pulled me back towards the band.