Chapter 3-Did You Get What You Deserve

"Hey, kiddo! What are you drawing?" Frank climbed into the booth.

I slid the drawing under my arm hiding it from Frank. It was a picture of the band in their black parade gear. Gerard stood in the middle of the page, while the other band members looked to the sides of the page. The other members were dead, and the lyrics " Did you get what you deserve?" spread across the top of the page.

"Nothing." They'd put me in some orphanage if they saw this.

"Oh come on kid! I don't judge!"

"Frank please." I pleaded for him to stop bugging me.

He grabbed the paper. I grabbed the other end, we both started pulling on the drawing.

"Frank let go!" The other member came out from the back. They joined Frank and pulled on the paper.

The paper ripped as soon as I pulled harder. I felt my heart rip with it. I was so proud of that drawing, I worked so hard on it. I quickly grabbed the other half from Frank and ripped each half

into tiny pieces.

"There, now no one can see it." I said crossing my arms trying not to react to what just happened.

They all stared in disbelief. Frank's had was still stretched out. Mikey was trying to recover the pieces. Gerard looked upset with me. Ray was hitting Frank. Bob... well, Bob just sat there.

"Carmen, what the fuck." Frank said kind of raising his voice at the end.

"Fuck off Frank. You're an asshole."

"Me? What the fuck did I do?" He was mad, but I didn't care. He made me rip my one drawing that I was proud of.

I walked back to the bunks and sat in my bed. I turned so I was facing the wall. I started ripping everything off the wall. I threw everything down onto the floor, including all of my drawings. Gerard came back with a scared looking Frank behind him.

"Clean that up." Gerard said in a monotone voice.

"Fuck off." I said throwing myself down onto my pillow.

"Carmen, I'm sorry ripping your picture." Frank said timidly.

Gerard picked me up out of my bed and put me on the floor. He bent down to my eye level.

"Pick it up. Right now." He was angry and tired, I didn't mess with angry and tired.

I quickly started picking everything up and shoving up on my bed. I climbed into bed and then hung everything back up. I curled myself into a ball and sat in a corner of my bed, staring at Gerard. He reached out his hand and I quickly pushed myself against the wall more. I'm pretty sure my spine was bruised because of this.

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt'cha. Just come here." He said with sad eyes. He reached for me again, I pushed his hand away.

...

Carmen pushed my hand away. I felt like I really scared her. My entire world felt like it was crumbling down. This girl was my whole world, she completed me. She showed me what caring for a kid is like! I loved her so much.

"Carmen.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just worried about you, I didn't sleep last night. Please come here." I said holding out my arms.

She slowly came to me. She truly looked like a small lost puppy. I hugged her tightly. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and she quietly sobbed into my shoulder. I knew she was upset about the drawing, and I didn't make that any better.

I slowly swayed while I rubbed Carmen's back. Frank held her hand, rubbing the palm of her hand softly. Damn, he'd make such a great father. I truly love the guy, but I don't want other people to know that. The fans would go insane!

"Gee." Frank tapped my shoulder pointing to Carmen.

She fell asleep. I went and sat down on the couch laying her on my lap. She curled up and sniffled. I ran my fingers through her hair. I never did get a good look at her. She had short black hair. It looked naturally curly, but the curls were weighed down by the thickness of it. Her skin was pale and she had very light freckles spread across her nose. She was so beautiful. She didn't put any makeup on today so that made her even more beautiful.

"Gee? You okay?" Frankie asked me.

"I really feel like a dad to this girl. If we wouldn't have found her she would have been trapped in that endless loop. She deserves to be here, she deserves everything." I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Frank came and sat beside me he grabbed Carmen from my lap, and set her on his.

"Go clean up her bed. I'll watch her." Frankie smiled.

"No, I'm going to stay here with my two favorite people. Mikey and Ray smiled at each other. Bob was giving directions to the driver so he didn't hear me. Mikey and Ray knew about me and Frankie liking each other.

"Goodnight, Gee." Frankie kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, my wonderful daughter." Frankie kissed Carmen's forehead.

"Night, Frankie." I rested my head on his shoulder and the three of us slept peacefully on the couch while everyone else waited for the bus to arrive in Florida.

(Sorry it's been so long! I've been quite busy with school! Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate! Thanks for reading this! I'll update "That Girl" tonight too!! It's my present to you guys! That's Carmen up there by the way! Please comment! You can tell me whatever you want in the comment! Maybe you got a super sick gift for whatever you're celebrating! Bye see you next time!!)