Blue pills..

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I promise you. Drop a couple of these in his drink..yall will be on and poppin'! Trust me! I know" Your bestfriend told you handing you a bottle of Viagra.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." You trailed off looking at tha bottle. She smacked her lips.

"That's wats wrong wit' black women now a days" she said while rolling her eyes. "Ya think too much!"

You are your husband Chresanto haven't had sex in months because of his job and you were desperate for a taste of him. You two argued back and forth until you heard tha door open and close making you two look back at your husband.

"Hey baby" he smiled while putting down his suitcase by tha door. You smiled while walking to him. You hugged him and kissed his lips whining a little.

"How was work??" you ask sitting next to him on tha couch.

"Same ol' Same ol' ya know...its killing me" he chuckled me a little.

"Heey Shaii. How are you?" Chres asked your bestfriend.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. But really Y/N. Fix ya man a drink." She smirked. You glared at her.

"Yea I am really thristy...how about you whip up some smoothies." He suggested.

"Oh I'm not really thristy, but she could just make you one." Shaii smirked. I nodded and stood.

"Yea sounds good." He nodded.

"Well I'll be going. Have fun girl." She laughed walking out. Chres shook his head relaxing on tha couch.

"I'll go make ya smoothies ok babe." I told him and he nodded In return.

You skipped to tha kitchen and got all tha ingredients and put them in tha blender. You grabbed tha bottle opening it and poured 2 blue pills into your hand. You put them in tha blender and bit your lip looking at tha bottle. You peeped around tha corner into tha living room seeing Chres with his eyes closed, head leaned back and jaw clenched. You ran back to tha blender grabbing tha bottle and pouring tha rest of tha blue pills in there. You placed the lid on it and pressed Smoothie on the blender. You just couldn't wait to finally get tha rush you been wanting to feel. Tha smoothie was done and you got a glass and poured tha drink into it. You placed a straw into it and grabbed it walking into tha living room not seeing him there. You then heard tha shower in your bedroom run. You walked into tha room and sat it on tha table beside your bed. Minutes later he walked out in a towel. You bit your lip as he sat on tha other side of your bed while grabbing tha smoothie sipping on it. You smirked mentally and laid back and relaxed.

"This is good babe." he complemented. 

"Thank you" you said and smiled. Minutes later you heard him slightly groan and move around uncomfortably. He laid back and you saw a bulge through his towel. He looked at you while biting his lip and grabbed you bringing his lips to yours.

Should I continue?