End part 2: Chapter 24

Q's

@exposed_knees: inhales* have...you...ever done.......the...LAMBY LAMB DANCE!!! If so DO IT AGAIN PLEASE!!!

Dipper: WhAt! *nervous laughter* Ha! N-no! I..I have n-no idea what you're talking about!

Mabel: Sure you do! I remember when mom would-

Dipper: OKAY! We get it!

Kill: *grins* Thank you @exposed knees.

Dipper: *blushes* No! I won't do it!

Mabel: Oh! C'mon dipper!

Dipper: Fine! 

Kill: *snaps fingers, dipper is now wearing a lamb suit* Hot.

Dipper: *blushes* Here it goes. Well,Whooo wants a lamby lamby lamby! I do! I do! So go up and greet your mammy mammy mammy. Hi there Hi there! So,march march march around the daisies! Don't don't don't forget about the baby!

Kill: SO CUTE!

Mabel and Stan: *Laughing*

Tad: That was the most disturbing act I have ever seen.

Kill: THAT WAS AMAZING!! *hugs dipper*

Dipper: STOP ALREADY! I'll punch you so hard, you'll regret hugging me!

Dipper POV

Trust No One.

I gasped. What was that? Who was that?

Wait! Where am I? I looked around and relaxed when I realized I was in my room. What was I doing in bed? Suddenly, memories of what happened were brought back. "Kill!, I screamed. Was he okay? Where is he! I got up from my bed quickly. There was a loud crack and pain suddenly rushed from my leg. I yelped and collapsed into the ground. 

"Pinetree!",I heard Kill rush to me and kneel down. I looked up at him with pain. What the hell? Why does it hurt so much? "Pinetree, are you okay?",he asked worriedly. I shook my head and tried to get back up. 

Snap.

"AH!", I screamed and fell back down. Kill picked me up bridal style and laid me down in bed. The pain seemed to be spreading. "K-Kill! H-help me!",I struggled to speak. 

Painful isn't it dipper.

"AHH!",I screamed again and held my head tightly. My brain felt as if it was going to explode. 

"Pinetree! Look at me! What's going on!",he tried to pry my hands off but I held on tighter. 

Come to me and maybe it will stop.

"T-Ta.....T-a...TAD!",I managed to say. Kill, startled by my outburst, nodded and picked me up. We teleported back t where Tad was. His face was that of a crazy person. "Good job dipper!",he laughed,"Now stand here in front of me." I hesitated. The pain came back quickly. 

"GAHH!",I screamed and fell out of Kill's arms. He gasped and tried to pick me up but I only shoved him away. I crawled painfully towards Tad and looked up breathing hard. 

He looked down at me and smiled. "It's time."

I closed my eyes in defeat. "Pinetree! NO!",I heard Kill scream as Tad picked me up.

"Stop him!"

Mabel.

"Kid! No! Please!"

Grunkle Stan.

"Pinetree!!"

Kill.

I opened my eyes and looked at all of them one last time. Their eyes filled with tears as a forcefield kept them away from the portal. Tears spilled from my face as I smiled sadly at them. I didn't think this is how I would go. I tried. I wanted to save them. 

I looked at kill as he was screaming and punching the forcefield. "I love you too", I sobbed. His eyes widened and the tears fell harder. He punched the forcefield one more time before looking at me. "I'll find you! I promise that I will find you!",He cried,"I love you!"

Tad laughed maniacally and we disappeared into the portal.

We will meet again....one day.

A/N: Well! That is the end of this book! I just want to thank everyone for all the support and comments. I loved writing this and it was a lot of fun putting my feelings into this book. Yeah, I know this ending is sad ( i even cried writing this) but do not worry. It will be continued soon in another book. Yup! I'm writing another book to the series. 

I wanted to ask you guys on which book should b released next. These are the selections:

1. Reverse Falls

2.Monster Falls AU

3.Siren Falls AU

4. Gravity Falls 

Vote and comment on which Book should be next. All are connected to each other. Just a small note. The one with the most votes will be released. Thank you, everyone, for the support of this book, I am excited to continue writing for everyone and I hope you all enjoyed this journey as much as I did. I love you all! Note: Votes will end January 1st at 12:00 a.m Pacific time

END. THANKS FOR READING!