HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!! Part 1

Note: I CURRENTLY UPDATED THIS CHAPTER AND SAID THIS WASNT PART OF THE STORY. IM SORRY FOR NOTING THAT. OK, READ ON! P.S THIS IS NOT MY ART BUT I WROTE THIS INSPIRED BY THIS ARTIST! (I'm sorry but I don't know the artist name but I give them full credit for this!)

Dipper POV

knock knock

"Hey, dip dot! Someones at the door!",Mabel shouted from the living room. "Why can't you get it!",I shouted from the kitchen. Halloween is today and grunkle stan isn't allowing us to go trick or treating. He thinks we're too old so he's making us get rid of the kids who came for candy.

 "Because I just got comfortable and I don't want to get up. Now GO ANSWER THE DOOR!"

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the front door, making sure to slowly walk past the tv so I can piss off Mabel. It worked. She glared at me and threw a piece of popcorn at my face. I smiled and hurried over to the door. 

knock knock knock knock

'Wow,  kids these days' I groaned and opened the door. "Yeah, Yeah! Whos there?",I grumbled. There was no one at the door. I poked my head out and looked around. 

"Trick...or TREAT!"

A werewolf hung upside down from the porch and barred his teeth.  I stayed silent, too stunned to do anything. There was an awkward silence. "Your face looks stupid."

I suddenly felt a strong urge of anger. Kill shows up I a werewolf costume, startles me, then calls my face stupid. "WHO WOULDNT FREAK OUT? WANT ME TO PUNCH YOU!",I lost it. He just makes me so angry. "Geez, don't you have a sense of humor?", kill grumbled and got down from the porch roof. 

"Yeah whatever", I muttered and rubbed my arm. We stood in silence for a while again. 

"So?",kill grinned. I gave him a confused look,"What?"

'Trick or treat?",he wagged his tail and held out his hands. I raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you a little old to play Trick or Treat?" He smirked, "You gotta enjoy life before you get old, you know~"

I chuckled but quickly hid it with an annoyed face, "Well bad news for you..we don't have candy", I opened the front door,"Go to another house." I felt get Kill get closer and touch my arm softly. It sent shivers all over my body.  

"I didn't say I want candy~"

Mabel POV

"Girl, WHY YOU ACTING SO CRAY-CRAY!"

Grunkle Stan and I burst out laughing. Man, I loved this. Watching television with grunkle stan on Halloween night. What could ruin this moment?

"IN YOUR DREAMS YOU FREAKIN CORNCHIP!!"

DIpper?

I looked over at grunkle stan who wasn't paying any attention to dipper and instead on the tv. 

"C'mon! Just one! please?"

"NO! You can't make me!"

"Please! I won't ask for another."

"Nope! Not happening again!"

"Pinetree?"

"You cant make me!"

Grunkle Stan groaned,"It's like having a married couple in the house." I nodded and waited to hear the door slam. I'm guessing kill was at the front since he is the only one who can make dipper raise his voice to that point. I didn't hear the door slam or angry footsteps storm up the stairs. 

In fact, it got quiet. Too quiet. "Mabel, go check on your brother. I don't want to have to call the police because of a child murder",grunkle stan grumbled and took a sip of his beer. I rolled my eyes," Alright." I got up and walked towards the door. "Hey dipper are you dead.....", I froze,"..yet."

Kill and dipper were at the front door.......kissing.

Dipper POV

 One minute I was shouting at kill for being childish. The next minute he has me melting into a warm and loving kiss. It sent pleasurable shivers down my spine. I felt as if I could fly any minute now. We pulled away and I gasped for air. It suddenly hit me. 

 Kill kissed me! He just kissed me! But he doesn't even like me! Anger filled me and I covered my lips. I suddenly felt so many emotions. 

 I lifted up my fist and struck kill on the jaw. I turned and ran into the woods, not caring if kill followed me or even to check if he was ok. I just ran. Ran away from my emotions. From Kill. From love. 

A/N Don't worry! I will have a part 2. I just want to thank everyone and welcome everyone who is new. I am now on Thanksgiving break so I can write a little more. I'm sorry I was so late on the special. I had a few school problems and personal problems that have conflicted me. I'm better now! SO expect part 2 tonight or probably tomorrow morning! I love you all!