Chapter 13

Dipper POV
 She walked away! I couldn't believe it. I sat down on the bed and sobbed. She didn't believe me. I suddenly felt stupid for telling her this information.  I felt as if I needed her. I suddenly felt a light weight on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Mabel with a warm smile. I stood up quickly and hugged her. She hesitated a bit but then hugged back. 

"Dipper, I believe you."

I smiled. "Thank you."

She turned and left. I sighed and looked over at my drawer. I opened it and pulled out a bottle of beer. It wouldn't hurt to drink a bit. I chugged it down and reached for another. This was going to be a long night.

Kill POV

What could be taking pinetree so long? I teleported myself outside is room and knocked. "Hey pinetree> Are you in there?" Silence. The door opened and a very angry looking shooting star stood in front of me. She got up close to my face and scowled,"If you hurt my brother YOUR DEAD!" I felt a bit of anger inside as she pushed me aside to leave. I sighed and entered pinetree's room.

 "Kill? What are you doing in here?",he gasped. I chuckled."What? I can't be in here?" He blushed and looked down. He's so adorable. I looked towards what he was looking at. It was my turn to blush. He was in the middle of taking off his boxers and I have caught him halfway down. His length was surprisingly big. It took every cell in my body to turn around. "I-I'm sorry! I-I'll leave!" 

 I was suddenly grabbed by the arm and pulled back. I yelped and fell back onto pinetree. His nose and mine almost touching. "~Why don't you stay a little longer~", he smirked seductively. I felt my face getting hot. What the hell?! I should be the one pulling the moves. Not him! My heart pounded as he leaned in closer. Our lips almost touching. Almost. I suddenly felt a warm and soft comfort as his lips crashed into mine. His mouth tasted a bit like..beer?

 He pulled away making me whimper. He cupped my face and looked me in the eyes. "You...are sooo.....beautiful...",he slurred. I yelped when he suddenly collapsed. 

"Dipper!"

A/N: Sorry! It has been so long and I kinda went into a writer's block for a while. I should have warned everyone, sorry. And I also apologize that it's so short. I'm currently working on other chapters. I'm actually close to ending it after......who am I kidding! It's gonna take a long time till I finish this story! I'm also planning on writing a shout out chapter since people have been voting on this story and I want to make sure they are recognized. Don't worry you are not forgotten! Your comments also help a lot thanks! Alright! See you in the next chapter!

P.S: I wanna know if you guys want me to release the Halloween special. I know I know! All late but it was taking a long time for me to finish it. So just comment down a simple yes or no. please and thank you.