Day 2: Chapter 15

Kill POV

"Stop!"

We looked over and saw a guy who looked as if he went through a pack of wolves himself. He was wearing a torn black t-shirt and dirty jeans. His hair was all messed up and his face was scratched and bloody. There was only one thing that caught my eye. His eyes.

They looked as if they could be filled with joy and happiness. Even in the state, he was in. But I have to say, my pinetree's eyes can beat him any day. The wolf that was trying to rip my leg off let go and looked over at the boy. He transformed into his human form and ran to him, embracing him. 

"Lucas! Oh my god! I'm so glad you're ok!",he cried out with joy. His feelings for the boy were showing. I smiled as I felt this and thought over the same feeling with pinetree. Pinetree! I looked over at Tad and saw the annoyance in his eyes. "Damn it! I knew I should have killed him instead of hiding him!" 

 "John, he was the one who attacked me not the other guy", the boy, Lucas, narrowed his eyes at Tad. The wolf, John, growled and let go of his partner. He howled and in came the white wolf who turned back into a human. "Alpha! I brought the boy", he let go of pinetree and stood beside John. 

"Beta, he was the one who took my mate", John growled in anger. I picked up pinetree. He was unconscious but okay. I looked up at Tad who had an evil smirk. "So I was going to kill your mate and take dipper" he reached out his hand and out came his cane,"what's the problem with that?" 

"I'll KILL you", John and I screamed at him. John turned into a wolf and lunged for Tad but he quickly teleported away. I carried Pinetree away from the werewolves so they could have their alone time. Meanwhile, I have to think of a plan to get rid of Tad once and for all. But what? All demons have a weakness. 

I ran all the way back to the shack and burst through the door. "We have to help him", I put Pinetree down and watched his slow breathing. "I have the first aid", Mabel came and set down a small box. Stanley stood aside as with a phone in hand. He seemed to b talking to someone on the other line. 

"Dipper! No! Stay with me!",Mabel cried making me turn rapidly. Mabel was pumping her hands on his chest. "No! PINETREE!"

Dipper wasn't breathing.