Day 3: Chapter 16

Dipper POV

Cold.

Dark. 

Alone.

Those three words seemed to keep coming up in my head. It was as if someone was trying to make me lose myself. And it seemed to be working.

"....ipper.....Dip..."

What was that? I looked around only to see the familiar black. "Hello there", I turned to see a man with a purple suit and black cane floating above the black ground. "W-who are you? Where a-am I?", I stuttered. Why did he look so familiar? The Bigger question is....What's my name?

"Your name is Dipper Mason Pines and I am your conscience", the man smirked. I looked at him dazed. Conscience? My conscience was a man dressed in a purple suit? 

"Don't question it dipper. We are old friends", he frowned,"But not all people are kind like me." He snapped his fingers and a portal-like mirror appeared. He pointed at the mirror,"These people are evil, dipper. They are trying to get rid of me." I looked over to see a girl and a man looking in the mirror. 

Their expressions seemed worried.Who were they? And why are they trying to get rid of my conscience? "Dipper! Please wake up!",the man with red hair cried. Something deep inside me felt hurt and upset that he was crying. Almost as if it isn't right. 

"He tried to kill you", the man sighed,"He tried to kill us."

Us?

"That's right dipper. I'm your boyfriend and you love me. He loves you too but he is filled with jealousy for us", the man came closer and my body felt as if it was in danger. It sent red signals all over. Was this man really my lover? 

"I'm going to be here with you always dipper. And I want you to do me a favor", he held me close to him in a loving manner. 

"Look, I don't know who you are and I don't know why I am here", I pushed him away but slightly missing that soft comfort," but what I want to know is the truth." He looked at me surprised but then his eyes softened. "Okay, I will tell you the truth but promise me you will do me this favor."

I quickly nodded and for a minute I thought I saw his eyes glow. He smirked and took out his hand. 

"It' a deal!"