Chapter Twenty One~ Seriously dude trust her~

Start from the beginning

He smirked as he tossed a tablet at her. She fought it and looked at the screen. Her eyes widened and brimmed with tears.

"You bastard!" she screamed. "You son of a bitch! Where is she?!"

"If you come with me you'll find out," he laughed.

"How could you?!"

"I thought we went over This already," he sighed. "I'm only proving how far I'll go to get you. Do try and pay attention, child."

Alex what is it? I linked her.

It's my mom. She replied. He has her somewhere. I have to go with him.

As soon as she said that I had shifted and stood in front of her. I clutched her upper arms and made her look me in the eye.

"No." I said.

"Jace I have to," she whispered.

"No you don't."

"He's gonna kill her if I don't."

"Alex, no, please. You can't. I won't let you."

"Jace it's my mom!"

"You are more important Alex!"

"Please!" she begged.

"How do you expect me to say yes?" I asked her. "To just let you go with the man that's tried to rape you and has beat you almost you entire life? How can you expect me to do that!?"

"I expect you, to trust me," she whispered.

"Alex please," I pleaded.

"Just trust me, okay?"

"I do trust you, but-"

She cut me off with a kiss to my lips.

Then she backed away from me. "Alex!" I screamed. I tried to get to her, bit Blake held me back.

"Seriously dude, trust her." he whispered in my ear.

I growled as she walked closer to him. As soon as she was close enough his arm snapped out and he yanked her to his chest. He leaned down to nibble and lick at her neck. I growled even more and tried to get to her again.

Alex whimpered only fueling my rage. "Now!" she screamed. She jumped away from the Devil as my wolves threw themselves at him. Sara was screaming at them to let her Alpha go, and Alex scooped her up and covered her mouth with her hand.

I ran over to Alex and she passed Sara to Blake as he was right behind me. I tanked Alex into my arms as my wolves brought the Devil down to his knees.

"What the hell Alex?!" I screamed, pulling back so I could look her in the eye.

"I'm sorry...." she whimpered. I sighed and pulled her back to my chest, rubbing her back and squishing her to me.

"You have some explaining to do, little mate." Ranger growled lowly in her ear. Alex shivered and snuggled her head deeper into my chest.

"No!" the Devil shouted. "You can't do this! She is mine!"

"No!" I snarled. "She is my mate! She is not, nor ever will be yours!"

"She will die." he said. "You will all die!"

I held Alex tighter as they dragged him and the little girl in the direction of the cells under the pack house. I rested my head on my mate's as she cried softly into my chest.

I could feel her through our bond. She was hurt, she felt betrayed, and she was scared for her mother.

I pulled back and looked at her face. "We will find her, I promise." I whispered.

"I know we will," she sniffled. "I just don't know what else we'll find."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know I said this would be longer than the last one, but in order to meet the deadline for tomorrow I have to post what I got and this is all I got.

This is probably the worst and shortest chapter I have written in my entire life!

Bet you guys weren't expecting that though now were ya!

Ha ha ha!!!

The plot, she thickens!!

Anywho, I am very truly sorry for the shortness and the crapiness. I thought it would be at least a little better but this was complete crap.

Anywho,

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

SORRY FOR SHORTNESS AND CRAPINESS

UNEDITED

BYEZZ

~Abster~