Chapter Eight: The Haunted Mill

Start from the beginning

I must admit, they were a bit frightning. I mean, two guys with masks and a chainsaw trapping you, wouldn't you be? They had no blades, but still, got my heart racing. Then we went along the hallway and entered a room with a flashing light and a clown sitting down. He told us to pick a door, of which there were three. The flashing lights gave me a headache so, we just went into the first one. It was pitch black, and it was a maze. 

The first one we tried, we got trapped. The guys were forced to be in the front, so they had to turn around. And when Tyler walked by me, he kind of grazed his hand across my stomach. Then as Evan walked behind him, Rachel turned a little too early and she ended up kissing his nose. I giggled because I noticed that both of them lightly blushed and then Evan looked at me with hatred. It made me giggle even more. 

We ended up coming out of the second door, so we just entered the third. We ended up seeing some people who pointed us in the right direction and we found out that only two or three people could go into the door. You would go into it and then the door you came into would close, and then you would turn around to get out into another door. 

Tyler turned around and said, "Com'mon Ella. Let's go."

"Yeah, let's go, Rach." Evan smiled.

"Nice try, but they will be going with me." Sarah rung her arms through ours.

"Yeah, we're not leaving her." Rachel declared.

"Nice try, you two can go together, though." I smiled.

They sighed and kept walking through the door and then us girls proceeded behind them. When we walked out we found ourselves in a large room with a slide on the right side. As I was walking up to the slide, someone jumped out and scared me. After I jumped half way out of my clothes, I realized it was only my cousin. I glared at him and moved on to the slide. I noticed that everybody ahead of me had already slid down it. So, I went ahead, then waited for Sarah to come down. 

That was basically it, we just walked right out of it after then, went we got out we went over to the fountain and I called my mother to see if we could sit outside for a little bit, she said she didn't care. Sarah had to go home and so we all said goodbye and walked to my house.

I grabbed some blankets from my house and changed into some pajamma pants, so I could be comfy. When we laid down Tyler was facing me and then Rach and I were spooning, and her and Evan were spooning.

That way we all stayed warm. Tyler kept his hand around my waist and I had my hand lightly brushing up and down his back with my nails. He was very ticklish, so whenever I wanted to get information out of him, I knew how to do it. Whenever he laughed he would put his back and kind of squirm, but he wouldn't move away from me. His breath smelled like cigarettes, but oddly enough I found it comforting. 

His eyes were a beautiful color, too and I loved staring into them, but if he looked at me too long, I would get uncomfortable and look away. It's not that I wasn't okay with him looking at me, I just didn't like... Okay maybe I didn't like him staring at me for too long. 

We would talk about the most random things and he would rub up and down my side, and I would rub gently with my nails on his back. But then he laid on his back so I laid my head on his stomach and I could hear his breathing. He sounded like me when I would have an asthma attack. I asked him if he was okay, he would say was fine. I was worried about him smoking when he already had asthma. Was he trying to get himself killed?

I brushed my bangs out of my eyes and smiled at me. Then he asked for a kiss, but I hesitated.. He just made me so nervous. I'd never felt this strange around a guy or about a guy. Whenever someone even said his name I just got all these butterflies that wouldn't stop flapping around in my stomach. 

I kind of smiled and looked away. Rachel was staring at me intently. "Kiss him." she mouthed. 

I glared at her and she just turned her body to look at Evan and ignore me. I looked back at Tyler and he just smiled.

"So? Are you up for that kiss?" he whispered.

"Uh, I.." I kind of blushed..

"Please?"

"Well, okay." I smiled.

Then he leaned in and pecked me lightly on the lips. My lips felt numb, it was as if they just got that feeling that you get after your foot falls asleep. When you try and wake it up, but it just sort of tingles. That's how my lips felt after that.

"I love you." he smiled.

"I love you more." I smiled back.

"I love you most."

"I love you more times what ever you say times two." I whispered loudly. 

He stuck his tongue out at me, "fine you win." he sighed happily.

His phone started ringing and he answered it. After a few, "okay," "alright", "be there", and "Ella's house"'s he hung up. Hey Ev, my aunt's gonna be here in five minutes, and she wants us up at the fire station. 

They both stood up and both Rachel and I kissed them goodbye. Then they walked away, and we both sighed lightly, dreamily. This night was by far the best night we've had in a long time. 

I know that I will remember this night forever, and ever. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey, I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't uploaded in forever!!! I tried to make this one longer, and this was one of my most favorite chapter's to write!!! I am the 1st book on the 4th page of Watty Awards/Non-Teen Fic. Thank you all soooo much!!! 

I love all of you<3 

Hope you liked it!

xooxoxox,

Autumn May<33