"Boys, back down, it's just Luna." Jacob says as the 2 wolves back down. We go in the Indian camp where Indians are having a celebration with a big fire like at the Lost Boy camp.

"Jacob why are we here?"

"There's someone I want you to meet." We keep walking and we enter a new part of camp that I haven't been in before. The tipi's were bigger and wolves and pack members walked around. We walk in a tipi and I see a girl who is my age with brown hair like mine and a soft face drawing by a fire in the middle of the tipi.

"Renesmee, someone is here for you." Jacob smirked. Renesmee looks up from what she is doing and looks at me confused, not knowing who I am. I transform back to human and she recognized me.

"Luna." She smiles, running up to hug me.

"You've grown so much since I last saw you in the village." I say. All of a sudden, we hear people scrambling to get inside and kids screaming. Jacob ran outside the tipi and comes back moments later with horror on his face.

"He's here." Jacob warned. Renesmee hugs me tighter.

"I thought we had an agreement with him. He would stay out of our camp if we stopped hunting in his territory."

"I don't know what happened, but he's coming here, and he's mad." Jacob stutters.

"Show yourself dog!" I hear a deep voice say. I recognized that voice. It sounded like Felix.

"I'll be right back." Jacob says. He transforms into his wolf form and  walks out of the tipi. I let go of Renesmee and peer out of the tipi to see Jacob in his wolf form about to attack someone. He slightly moves and I get a good look at who he's talking to. It's Felix! Peter had a fire ball in his hand, hiding in the trees and smirking while Jacob was about to attack Felix. I  turn into my wolf form and run in front of Felix right as Jacob was about to attack. 

"Leave Felix alone." I snarl.

"Wait, you know him!" All 3 boys say in shock. Peter comes out from the shadows and walks to where Felix is, behind me. I take a deep breath and start talking.

"Peter, Felix. I know Jacob from my time with Cora. Jacob, I know Peter from the village and Felix is a Lost Boy in our camp. Now, there will be no killing each other, got it?"

"Who's gonna stop me?" Jacob growled.

"You can't hurt Peter or the Lost Boys just like you can't hurt Renesmees family because you imprinted on her. Peter is my soulmate, and I am part of this pack. Which means the 2 tribes can't hurt each other. Understood?"

"Fine." The 2 leaders sigh.

"Now Luna, come. You have something to tell me." Peter smirked.

"That's my king." I role my eyes.

"Felix, meet us outside of camp." Peter ordered. Felix nodded and went to the borders of the camp.

"Luna." Peter says sternly.

"Jacob did it."  I point to the wolf in front of me who growled. I beared my teeth, growling at him.

"Both of you, drop it. Unless you want to be bitten." Renesmee threatened, coming out of the tipi and walk to Jacob, bearing her fangs.

"Renesmee, you aren't supposed to be out here. Not when he's here." Jacob says. I transform back to my Lost Girl form.

"Oh, so I'm the enemy. Who's the one who let you live on my island? Keeping your powers hidden from the real world. Who let you live safely? Who gave you food?

"Ok enough Peter, You've made you're point." I put my hand up.  

"Come on love, these mutts aren't worth it." Peter says, putting his arm around my back, heading back to camp.

"Hey, don't call them that." I laugh.

"Why?" He smiled.

"Because then you're calling me a mutt." I glare at him, stopping in my tracks.

"Oh." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Take it back." I cross my arms, glaring at him.

"Ok, I take it back. Their not mutts, their strong, brave wolves." He rolled his eyes.

"Better." I smile as he puts his arm around my back and walks back. I turn my back and see Jacob mouthing 'Thank you.' I mouth 'You're welcome.' just in time to see him smile and Renesmee chuckle. I turn my head to the trail and lean my head into Peter's chest as he holds me tighter.

"Peter, now that you know about the Jacob and what he and his pack can do, you need to promise that you won't tell anyone else in our camp. Their power is to dangerous for the Lost Boys to know. And if they know, word will get out to the pirates, a-and if the pirates know, they'll go after Jacob and his pack, and if they go after the pack-."

"I get it. Tell the Lost Boys, bad things." He laughs.

"Wait." Peter says.

"What is it Peter?"

He growled. "Pirates."