Scattered Memories- Chapter 6 (Part 1)

This Chapter will have two parts so this is part one

hope you enjoy it :D

Roger's P.O.V.

Damn I can't believe I just did that to her. I mentally kicked myself, then I started to remember what I did to her. She was adorable, how she reacted to every little thing, the way I kissed her, the way my kisses trailed down her soft, firm breast, how she...I couldn't stop thinking about her... Fuck I have to stop! I was went going the bathroom to take a cold shower. I needed to calm down. But before I did, Alissa walked into my room.

What she was doing here, is a question in itself. She seemed shaky as she spoke to me "Roger, I-I wanna a-a-ask you a f-f-favor." She seemed so teasable so I cocked an eyebrow and spoke in a mesmerizing voice "And what would that be Alissa?" She seemed more scared now, did she think I was going to rape her or something, really?! That got me thinking, was she afraid of men? Before I could ask her she once again spoke, but this time she wasn't as shaky "Do you think that you or any of Rosemarrie's guardians can protect me from Rain? I will pay you anything, but please help me!

She started to sob as I asked her "What did Rain do to you, that made you this terrified of him?" She whispered, but I could still hear "I can't tell you." I spoke to her in a soothing voice "Alissa I can't help you if I don't know what he did to you." She seemed scared, but then gave in and said "Can you call Rosemarrie over first?" I nodded as I exited my room, and walked over to Rosemarrie's room.

Rosemarrie's P.O.V.

I had gone back to my room, I got some clothes, and headed to the shower. I washed my long hair and then relaxed under the warm water. I got out of the shower after what seemed to have been, 20 minutes and wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out. I heard a knock in the bathroom door as Roger walked in. I was just standing there as Roger says in a hurry "Can you get changed and meet me in Alissa's room?" I just nodded in a hurry as Roger exited the room.

I got my black tank top and some blue jean shorts. I was wondering why he wanted me to go to Alissa's room? Was something happening between them? God that's not fair, I really care for him and after what happened I though, woah wait a minute am I actually jealous? I don't really care what happens between Roger and Alissa? Right?

As I somewhat finished getting my thoughts together, I walked out my room to Alissa's room. I heard a giggle, then some crying, then everything went silent. I walked in, to see Roger hugging Alissa who was crying, I stood there confused. Alissa looked at me and said "I need to talk to you both, is that okay?" I just nodded and waited for her to start.

She spoke in a small tone "I asked Roger if he could be my bodyguard while we were all staying in Rain's castle. I could be any of your guardians, as long as it's one of them. I'll pay you anything you want, so please allow me to!" She was pleading with tear filled eyes. Before I agreed I asked her "What did Rain do to you? "

Alissa's P.O.V.

Rosemarrie asked me just like Roger "What did Rain do to you?" I was preparing myself emotionally to tell them. I gathered the little courage I had and said in a soft whisper "He raped me." They looked at me and said simultaneously "What, I couldn't hear you." I said in a louder tone "He raped me!" Roger seemed to tense up, but he wasn't surprised, while Rosemarrie came to my side and hugged me. She whispered into my ear "It's okay now, you don't have to tell us anymore, it's okay." She turned around to face Roger and told him in an uneven voice "Go bring all the guardians here, please Roger." Roger nodded and left the room in a hurry.

He really listened to what Rosemarrie said to him. He must really care for her, I was jealous. She stared at me and smiled gently. She stared to panic all of a sudden, so I asked "Why are you panicking?" She started to look around the room and then said "I didn't bring my poker cards!" I couldn't help but laugh as a smile creeped on her face.

We sat there talking for what seemed like ages when Roger and the other guardians walked into the room. We grew silent as Roger spoke "Rosemarrie, I brought them here." He treated her so sweet, and gentle, and if you looked at him he was so,... I can't be thinking about that now! I mentally slapped myself as Rosemarrie went over to the guardians and Roger.

Rosemarrie's P.O.V.

Roger brought in the guardians as I asked him. I stood up slowly to talk to all of them, I spoke "I need to ask you guys a favor is that okay?" They all nodded, the only ones that were in human form was Roger, Nightmare, and Haku. Haku spoke in a lazy tone "Rosemarrie, does this involve Alissa?" Me and Alissa both stood there in shock, he was sharp. I nodded and said "I need one of you guys to be her bodyguard while we are in Rain's castle is that ok with you?" Haku responded "As long as it isn't Raven, Nightmare, Roger or myself it's okay. And before you ask we are the main four guardians, so we can't leave your side." I was baffled at this new information, but agreed and once again asked "So will any of you four become her bodyguard?"

Kiki spoke for the first time "I'll do it, I'm a girl so its easier to stay in her room and go to the public bathrooms." We all nodded to what was decided, as I got up to leave the room Alissa stopped me and asked me "How much do I have to pay?" I smiled and said "I'm not doing the job Kiki is ask her." With that said I walked out of the room and back to my room. I entered my room and I lied down in bed.

When I was drifting off to sleep there was a soft knock on the door. I opened the door to see....