Scattered Memories- Chapter 4

Here's Chapter 4 of Scattered Memories. :)

Hope I didn't make you wait to long.

Vote if you read please.. Comment and tell me if you want the story to be continued...if not I'll just stop it.. No point in writing if no one wants to read right...

Ren's P.O.V

Alissa ran into the room. I was annoyed, I wanted to know what Rosemarrie remembered, but Alissa spoke quickly "Rain's here." I took notice that Alissa was shaking in fear. I needed to get her far away from him. I turned to Rosemarrie who was giving me a confused expression and asked her "Rosemarrie can you do me a favor?" She gave me this beautiful expression it made me feel *Ren get a hold of yourself* I thought. She smiled at me, that angelic smile and quietly said "I'd love too, what do you need?" God that smile was driving me crazy. I wanted her so fucking bad! I controlled that urge by calmly saying "Rosemarrie do you think you and Roger can go greet Rain? And could you call Shadow for me?" At first I didn't think she agreed, I made it seem like I didn't want her there, and I thought I saw a jealous expression pass her face, that though made me smile. Rosemarrie simply sighed and said "Roger we're going to entertain the guest." Roger quickly entered the room, in a matter of seconds.

Rosemarrie's P.O.V

Ren asked me with this type of expression for help. His expression was so freaking hot, he was biting his lower lip gently, his red juicy lips *I NEEDED TO FOCUS* I thought to myself. I sighed and called Roger " Roger we're going to entertain the guest." He came pretty darn quick, so then all that was left was to call Shadow, which I did. "Shadow, Mr.Ren needs your with something, please come quickly." Shadow entered the room at an amazing speed, while Roger and I were heading out the room. We were walking down the hall, then down the stairs of the mansion. I took into account that the inside of the house was quite modern compared to the old style of the house outside with all the vines growing on the walls. The floor was made of marble, while the wall was made with something that looked like glass. We were walking in silence until I turned to Roger and asked him "Why did Mr.Ren need Shadow's help?" Roger seemed to smile at me saying "Mr.Ren", or was it just my imagination? He stopped and turned to face me, while smiling so eroticly, it was driving me crazy! Roger said in an equally erotic voice "Shadow can control time and space, so I'm guessing that Ren will ask her to transfer Alissa to another dimension or time period." I was confused, how did Mr.Ren know about that? As I opened my mouth to speak again, Haku came from behind me and told us "You guys should hurry, Rain doesn't like to wait, if I heard correctly.

Roger and I got down stairs while Haku went back to his bed chambers. I saw Rain for the first time.

His beauty was breath-taking, the same as every guy I have been meeting so far. He was tall (looked to be about 6'1) His body was very well build, he was strong and muscular, but elegant at the same time. He had this light shade of purple hair, it looked almost white. His hair was pretty long, it ended about halfway down his back. Rain's eyes are equally amazing! They were this deep shade of maroon. His eyes looked full of sorrow. I wonder why? Rain gave me this wicked smile and said "Hello there my dear, and who might you be?" Roger spoke for me "She doesn't need to tell someone like you. What are you doing here?" Rain's smile quickly faded as he turned to face Roger. He spoke in a cruel voice " I simply came to say hello, but it seems I'm unwelcomed." Roger spoke in a spine-chilling voice "You aren't so leave quickly." Before Rain left he turned to me once more and said "Rosemarrie, can't wait to see you again, next time I won't leave so quietly. And Ren do give my regards to Alissa." I turned quickly to see Mr.Ren half way down the stairs with a cold, murderous look. I had many questions in my mind

1. Who the hell is he?

2. How does he know my name?

3. How does he know Roger and Mr.Ren?

And 4. How did he know Alissa and why was she scared of him?

Mr.Ren spoke to me coldly " Rosemarrie leave the room, Roger and I need to talk."

Hope you liked it.

Vote, comment, become a fan. :)

Tell me which of the 6 remaining Guardians you want to meet next. :)