T W E N T Y S I X

Start from the beginning

     "Now, when," Jaime continued trying to anger the Stark women, his eyes tugged to Raya who looked like she was gonna tear his throat out and he smirked as he continued, "when good, old Ned came home with some whore's baby, did you pretend to love it?" he asked, lifting a brow, "no, you're not very good at pretending. You're an honest woman. You hated that boy, didn't you? How could you not hate him? The walking, talking reminder that the honorable Lord Eddard Stark fucked another woman."

     "Enough!" Raya hissed making him go silent, the only thing left was his arrogant smirk.

     Catelyn interrupted, thrusting her hand out to Brienne, "your sword." 

     Brienne pulled her sword from its sheath like she had been doing it since birth. The lady knight stared down at the Kingslayer with violence dancing in her eyes, but Jaime just watched with ease. His smirk just grew larger as if this is what he wanted and soon exhaled a breath of the misty air.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      Catelyn sat in her tent alone, no longer did she have Brienne or her daughter with her. It was a deadly silence and she knew her son was coming back soon if he wasn't back already. She would be hated.

     Suddenly Robb came in, Lord Karstark and Lord Bolton behind him, Lord Karstark was fuming with anger, "tell me this isn't true!" He pleaded making Catelyn look up at him with a blank stare that answered his question, "why?"

     "For the girls," Robb wouldn't understand her full reasoning, he isn't a mother, he wouldn't know.

     Robb shook his head, "you betrayed me, you knew neither I, nor Raya would allow this and..." He trailed off realizing Raya wasn't in the room, "where is Raya?" He asked her and she didn't answer, he looked at Lord Karstark, "find her."

     "She's not in her tent," Lord Karstark said with spite, "I went to find her first."

     Robb looked at his mother and deep down he knew where his twin was but he refused to believe it. "Where is she?" He asked with venom in his tone.

     "It was her choice," Catelyn answered making Robb shake his head, "she wanted to go, I didn't force her, I tried to get her to stay but-"

     "Queen Raya might have just said she was doing that but-" Roose tried to say but Robb interrupted him.

     "Raya is no longer the Queen, she abandoned her crown for a Lannister," Robb was beyond angry, at the moment he felt so much betrayal.

     "Yes, Your Grace," Lord Karstark nodded.

     Roose Bolton gulped as Robb looked at him with narrow eyes expecting him to agree also, but the Bolton had liked Raya, she was honorable and a good fighter, he believed she was a better and wiser ruler than Robb but now he can't fight for her when she left them, "yes," he nodded, "Your Grace."

     Robb turned his attention back to his mother, "why would you do this? Why would Raya? Why would you both go behind my back and do this?" he asked.

      Catelyn breathed out heavily, "Bran and Rickon are captives in Winterfell, Arya and Sansa are captives in Kingslanding, I have six children and only two of them are free," she explained.

      "How long will that stay like that? You sent Raya to go to Kingslanding, what do you expect would happen when she steps in Kingslanding?" Robb stepped closer, "she was the Queen In The North, she is a valuable prisoner if Joffrey decides to kill her first!"

      "I lost one son fighting by your son's side. I lost another to the Kingslayer, strangled with a chain," Lord Karstark spoke up, narrowing his eyes at Lady Stark, "you commit treason because your children are prisoners? I would carve out my heart and offer it to the Father if he would let my sons wake from their graves and step into a prison cell."

     "I grieve for your sons, My Lord," Catelyn said in an exasperated tone, although, it did not sound as if she truly grieved over his son.

     "I don't want your grief, I want my vengeance!" Karstark spat, "and you stole it from me!"

      "Killing Jaime Lannister would not buy life for your children," Catelyn argued, "but returning him to King's Landing may buy life for mine. I sent him off with someone I know I can trust and my eldest daughter."

      Robb stared daggers at his mother, "Jaime Lannister has played you AND Raya for a fool. You've weakened our position. You've brought discord into our camp. And you did it all behind our backs," he turned to his guards, "make sure she's guarded all day and night."

      "Robb-" Catelyn tried.

      Robb left before she could say anything with his Bannermen following, Roose Bolton hesitated for a second looking at Lady Catelyn for a second before leaving as well. 

      Catelyn sighed sadly as she sat down, she ran her hands through her hair as she hoped that Raya and Brienne can do this mission...