The Devastating Call

"My heart had just stopped

"My heart had just stopped."

I groaned, covering my head as I heatd the ringing from my phone. I roughly closed my eyes and rolled over onto my side, away from my phone.

But it continued to ring.

And ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Yelling out in rage, I flipped onto my back and grabbed my phone, answering it with a, "what the hell do you want?"

Nothing was heard on the other side of the phone other than a rapid breath.

I pulled my phone baxk, squinted at the screen thanks to the bright screen. I heaved a sigh as I read the name.

"What do you want, Stiles?"

"Spe--Spencer."

I sat up straighter, the tiredness I had just felt went away just as did my anger. I was now worried about my brother, my twin brother. "Stiles, what's wrong? Is everything okay? Are you okay? Did something happen?"

"Spencer, I don't, I don't know where I am." The sound of him sniffling broke my heart. "I don't know how I got here. I think was sleepwalking." 

"Stiles. Tell me what you see. Tell me and i'll, i'll find something, something to help you." I pulled at my hair, standing up from Nik's bed. My feet started moving; I was pacing, my hands were shaking, and I couldn't think straight.

"Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my--" My phone beeped, telling me that the call had disconnected. Anxiety and  consumed me right away.

I can feel it, building like an unstoppable snowball in the pit of my stomach. I cannot concentrate on anything else that I'm doing. The next step is my heart starting to beat harder and faster, adrenaline levels rise, my hands ball into fists and my brain starts to fire out negative thoughts like a machine gun. As sweat starts to happen all over the body. It feels like my skin has another hot skin on the outside, like a bin bag, it moved over my body and never releases. The negative thoughts kept coming like waves on rocks. I started pacing and moving around irrationally. The arguments in my head got so fast and so disturbing that my brain shut down my body. The sweat has completely covered my body and my heart felt like it's going to explode.

I dialed Stiles' number. "This is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message."

I exhaled deeply, my breath coming out in deep waves. "Come on." I pressed the call button but it turned to his voice mail. I kept dialing but it kept sending me to his voice mail. "God, come on. Come on." When the phone stopped ringing, I quickly pressed the phone to my ear. "Stiles?

"Spencer, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move."

Once again fear found me. It spoke to me in its cackling voice. It told my legs to go weak, my stomach to lurch and my heart to ache. Nik used to tell me that I shouldn’t fear anything because he would be there to kill my demons, but he’s gone now, so how could I not fear?

"Where are you!?"

"I don't know. I don't know, It's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's.. I think it's bleeding." I sucked in a huge breath as he spoke those words through cries of pain.

The fear sits on me like a pillow over my mouth and nose. Enough air gets by it, allowing my body to keep functioning, but it's crippling all the same. My brother is out there somewhere without me, Scott or dad; he was all alone and hurt.

"How bad? Stiles, how bad is it?" As my brother didn't say anything, my breath went shallow, I felt the air around me turn thin. "Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me?"

"Ah," I sighed in relief. "--there's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible. It's brutal. My eyes are watering."

"Okay, listen. I'm calling dad." I told him, my shaky hand reaching out towards Nik's phone. I wanted to make sure I stayed on the phone with Stiles just in case something happens.

"No, no, no, no, don't." I paused, my hand inches from Nik's phone.

"But--"

"Don't. Just please don't call him. Promise you won't." My eyes stung with tears as I heard his heart broken voice. "He already worries about me too much. You should know Spencer, he worries about you too. But he feels as if you're better off with Klaus." My heart shattered at the sound of his name. "Spencer, please."

"I can't find you, Stiles. I'm in Virginia, you're in California." My lips started to tremble as I realized I couldn't help my own brother.

An idea then popped into my head. "I'll call Scott. If he isn't able to find you, I will find a way to California." I told him, quickly dialing Scott's number on Nik's phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" Is how Scott answered the phonex yawning.

"Scott, it's Spencer and something is happening to Stiles."

¤¤¤

So, it's happening ya'll!! THE NOGITSUNE IS SHOWING UP AND SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

What do you guys think will happen?