Second chance: Part 78

Next morning Ziva woke up next to Avery. Avery had her arms wrapped around her arm. She smiled and stroked her hair with her hand. She sat up slowly to not wake them up. Tony laid on his stomach, snoring. Avery woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Hi sweetie." "Morning ima" Avery said and crawled closer to her. Ziva hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Is that daddy?" She asked and giggled. "Yes, you can wake him up if you want." Avery crawled up on his back and poked him. He woke up and Avery climbed down again. "Morning" he said as he stretched his arms above his head. He took Avery in his lap and tousled her hair. Ziva leaned closer to them and kissed him. She pulled back smiling as he pulled her back in to another kiss. She pulled back and took her phone on the table. She texted Ellie then left the bed. She took her puma shorts on then walked downstairs. Avery followed her. Tony left the bed too, and took some clothes on. Then he walked downstairs aswell. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked. "Egg and bacon, please?" He asked with his famous DiNozzo smile. "Only if I get a kiss first." "I think we can fix that" he said as he pulled her closer by her waist, into a kiss. She smiled as they kissed. They made out for a minute then she pulled back and started to do breakfast. Tony stood some meters away and stared at her. Her phone dinged. "I think it's Ellie. Can you answer?" She asked and handed him her phone. "She wondered when we come with her." "An hour, maybe?" "Yeah it can be great." He texted Ellie back then put Ziva's phone away. The breakfast was done and they ate. Ziva and Tony took the dish away then they took a shower. Avery packed a bag with toys and some clothes. When they were done Tony drove to Ellie. He parked the car outside her apartment and they left the car. Ziva grabbed Avery's bag then they walked upstairs to her. Avery knocked on the door and Ellie opened seconds later. "Hi, come in" she said smiling. "Ellie" Avery said, hugging her legs. "Hi sweetie. You two want some coffee before you leave?" "Um yeah sure" Tony answered. Ellie walked out to the kitchen and did coffee. Tony sat down on the couch with Avery. Ziva walked out to the kitchen where Ellie was. "Thank you for taking her today. Becuase of everything that had happened we haven't had time to buy anything." "I understand. 1 pm at yours tomorrow?" "Yes. She have a dress in her bag for tomorrow." "Okay. Here you go" she said, handing her a cup coffee. Ziva and Ellie walked out to her living room. Ellie handed Tony his cup then sat down. They talked for an hour then Tony and Ziva left. Avery hugged them both. It was the first time she would sleep at someone else alone but they wasn't worry, she loved Ellie. They walked down to the car and drove to the mall. Ziva and Tony went to a toy store first and buyed some new toys. Then they went to a store with clothes. It was soon summer so they buyed some red shorts, a cut t-shirt and a light purple summer dress. Then they took a break and went to starbucks to buy coffee. They drank their coffee and talked about if they would buy something else to Avery. After they were done with their coffee they went to a jewelry store. Ziva wanted to buy a necklace to her. After been looking around they decided to buy a necklace that was heart shaped with some diamonds in. Then they drove home. Tony packed the stuff up and Ziva packed them in paper. Then they remembered they had forget to buy ingredients to the cake. "Maybe you can call Aby and see if you two can go to the store together. I've some stuff I need to fix." Tony said. "Okay.. what stuff is that?" She asked, smiling as she walked closer to him. "A suprise for later today." Ziva snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back as he picked her up and sat her on the counter. He pulled back and said "I'll call Abby." Tony walked away and called her. He told her that Ziva had to be away for at least two hours. "Abby will pick you up in 15 minutes." Tony said and kissed her cheek. "Oh okay." Abby came 15 minutes later and picked Ziva up. Tony waved at them then they drove away. He went in and grabbed his jacket and keys, then he left too. He drove to a store and buyed 9 red roses then he drove home again. He cleaned the whole house for tomorrow then he started to cook dinner. He walked upstairs with the bouquet of roses and put them on the table next to the bed. He laid something in a drawer then went down to continue with the dinner. The food was ready and Ziva came right after. She said goodbye to Abby and walked in to the house. "Tony" she said. "Um yeah, out here." He answered. Ziva walked out to the kitchen. "Dinner is ready sweet cheeks" he said sweetly. She smiled and sat down. They ate and talked. Tony took the dish away. Then he walked upstairs and fixed everything. Then he called at Ziva and she walked upstairs to him. She opened the bedrooms door and saw candles everywhere, roses on the table and Tony stood in the corner. She smiled. "What is this for?" She asked softly. He walked closer to her and said "Much things have happened to us the last months. We have been through a lot on these 9 years as I've known you. You mean everything to me, your my soulmate and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He got down on his knees. "I have loved you since I saw you the first time. And I love you more than you could ever believe. Ziva David do you want to marry me?" He said as he pulled out the box with a ring.

I hope you like it. Two part left of this story. Next part will be better I hope.