Second chance: Part 53

5 days later, NCIS
McGee was healthy enough to walk again. Gibbs and McGee had search after Ray and his cousins but still no trace of them.

Ziva sat against the wall with Avery in her lap asleep. Ray hadn't been so much with them, except when he took Ziva away and did the usual disgusting things to her. He had probably been busy with Tony. A door opened and Ray went in with his two helpers. "Take her" Ray said. Tom and Paul walk closer to Ziva and tried to take Avery away. She woke up and looked scared. "Don't let them take me Ziva" she said almost crying. She hugged up closer to Ziva. "Ray let her be please. Leave her alone, I'll not leave her!" "You have a choice, she follow with us or she will see what will happen in here. You said you wanted me to be nice." "I don't know what you will do to her. She stays." "You sure?" "Can I talk to her? Alone.. One minute." They walked out. "Don't let them take me Ziva. They will kill me." "I'll not let them take you, but you have to do what I say. You turn around to the wall and hold your hands over your ears. Don't turn around to look." "Yes but promis you won't die..." "Minute over." "She stays here with me!" "Get two chairs." Tom and Paul went and came back with two chairs. They put them in the middle of the room. Tom and Paul went out and Ray went towards Ziva. He unlock Ziva's chain and pushed her over to one chair. "Sit down." "Remember what I said Avery." She said as Ray chained her to the chair. "This will be fun" he said and kissed her cheek. Then Tom and Paul came back with a person. They chained him to the chair and took of the bag of his head. "Tony..." "Ziva..you are alive.." Tony looked terrible. His clothes was ripped and full of blood. He had bruises and cuts all over him. "I am gonna kill you when I get out of these" Ziva spat. Ray just laughed and went slowly towards to her. He gave her a ridiculous smile then he walked up behind her. He touched her hair and her cheek. "Do you know how it is to see someone you love get hurt, my Ziva?" He patted her cheek slowly. "Do you?" She didn't answer. "Paul come in here" he shouted. "Yes?" "Mr DiNozzo." He didn't neeed to say more, Paul started to beat Tony some times. "So I ask again, do you?" She still didn't answer and Paul continue to beat Tony five times more. "Last time I ask..." Ziva didn't answer and Paul went over to Avery. He pulled her up from the floor and beat her three times. "STOP!" She screams. "Leave her alone! Yes I know how it feels." Ziva said crying. She heard Avery crying behind her. "It seems like you care more about her then your lover boy." He wiped away her tears. "Don't tocuh her your bastard!" Ray laughed. "Do you want to see what I have done to her? I think you enjoyed some parts of it sweetheart, didn't you?" Ziva started to cry when she thought about what he had done. "I can show you if you want but this is just one part of it." Ray lifted up her shirt. Her stomach was blue of bruises and had some big wounds. He slowly moves his hand down to her stomach and touched her open wounds. She groaned in pain. "Do you want to show Tony how you got them? I have done it every single day since you came here, do you know why?" Tont didn't answer, he looked at her and saw the pain in her. His eyes got filled with tears too. Paul went closer to him again and started to beat him until he answered. "No." Tony said and started coughing blood. "Because you will be hurt, just like I am when I saw you two having sex and things! You will get payback and she will see you die!" He took up his knife and went slowly towards him. Ray was less than a meter away from him when a gunshot went through him. He fell on the ground. Some seconds later a gunshot went off again and hit Paul.

Oh cliffhanger!! Who is it? Is it Tom? Or Gibbs and McGee? Comment what you think.