Second chance: Part 60

1 week later
Ziva and Avery was asleep in the extra bed. Tony laid awake and looked at them. Finally he could leave the hospital. McGee had helped him with some things Ziva didn't knew about. He wondered if she would be happy. Avery woke up and looked at him. "Morning Tony" she said with a smile. "Morning sweetheart." Avery jumped down from the bed and walked over to his. He lifted her up and she sat in his lap. "Will we leave the hospital today?" "Yes we will." Avery smiled and hugged him. Ziva woke up and smiled. "Good morning." "Morning mommy." She went over to them and kissed Tony. "Are you ready to leave today?" "Yes McGee will pick us up. He had something to tell us so he will drive us home." "Oh okay." She pulled him into another kiss then she sat down on the side of the bed. McGee came 30 minutes later and picked them up. "McGee this isn't the way home to either mine or Tony's apartment" Ziva said confused. "I didn't say I would drive you home" he siad and laughed. McGee stopped the car and he went out and so did Tony. They looked at eachother ad smiled. "Tony what is going on?" Ziva asked as she walked out from the car. "Do you like it?" "The house? Yes I do." "Do you want to take a look inside?" "Yeah sure..." Tony, Ziva and Avery went inside the house. "Do you like it?" He asked and wrapped his arms around her. "I love it Tony." "Good, because it is ours." "What? Are you kidding with me." "No McGee helped me." She smiled into the kiss. "What do you think sweetie? You like it?" Tony asked Avery. "Do you think you will like it here?" "I love it" she said jumping around. Ziva and Tony laughed. "I love you" she said kissing him. "Love you too sweet cheeks. Lets go home." They went back to the car and McGee. "So?" He asked. "Thanks Tim." She hugged him then he drove them home to Ziva's apartment. They went up to her apartment and she opened the door. "Oh crap we all can't sleep in my bed. My bed isn't big enough." "Yes we will." Tony said and kissed her cheek. She smiled at him. "I can sleep on the couch." "No sweetie, we do as Tony says and tomorrow we will find another way." Ziva said and picked her up. She swung her around and she laughed. Ziva sat down with Avery on the couch, and Tony came right after. He sat next to them and gave Ziva a kiss. "What do my girls want to do?" "Watch Frozen." Avery said happy. Ziva laughed. "You watched it just some days ago." "But Tony haven't seen it" she said with a big smile. "Ok lets see it." Tony said and took it up on netflix. He started the movie and went back to the couch. Ziva snuggled up close to him. "How many times have you seen it?" He whispered. "Fifth time on one and a half week." She kissed him. Tony pulled back and laughed. She rested her head on Tony's shoulder through the movie. The movie ended and Avery had a big smile on her face. Ziva smiled and so did Tony. "Lets go to bed" Tony said. They got ready for bed and laid down. "It works" Tony said and wrapped his arms around Ziva. She laughed and kissed him. "It does but it's a bit tight. Good night." "Good night mommy." "Night." Tony said and kissed Ziva's cheek.

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was tired like hell and had to study. Second, the thing with the house that McGee helped Tony I've read in some other fanfic. But I don't remember who it was and I don't want to read all fanfics I've in my library from the beginning. So please comment if it's you I've taken the idea from so I can give you credit for it. Because I really want to give you credit for it. And also when it comes to my short tiva fanfics, if you think it looks like one of you have writen please comment because I don't mean to take your fanfic or idea. Ideas just pop up in my head and like this idea I knew I had read it somewhere earlier but some ideas I just write down and it can look like yours.
I'm sorry it took so long time to update. I'll try to update next part before Friday because otherwise it will be earliest on Sunday but probably Monday. I'm not home from Friday til Sunday evening. Please comment what you think. Thank ya for 22,1K reads. <3