Second chance: Part 66

Next day

Tony woke up with Ziva next to him. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his head onto her back. She turned around in her sleep facing him. He smiled. She looked so peaceful. He ran his fingers through her hair. "Your so beautiful Zi" he said low and kissed her cheek. Then he left the bed. "Stay" she muttered. "Your awake." He crawled back to her and she opened her eyes. "Morning" she said and scotted closer to him. He leaned in and kissed her. "Morning. Did I wake you?" He asked and ran his fingers through her hair. "No I have been awake since I turned around." "I thought you was asleep..." "Nope." She kissed him and he kissed him back. Then he tried to leave. "Stay I said" she said and giggled. "I've missed that giggle of yours." "Please stay." "I'll do breakfast then we'll go to the shopping center." He said and kissed her. "Why?" "We'll buy some clothes to Avery and a new dress to you." Then he left the bedroom. Ziva laid back down on a soft pillow and wondered what Tony had planned. After some minutes she went up and went into Avery's room. She walked over to her bed and sat down next to her. She woke her up. "Avery?" "Morning ima." She said and hugged her. "Where's daddy?" "Down stairs, making breakfast. How did you sleep in your new bed and room?" "Peeerfect." Ziva smiled. Then they both went down. "There are my girls." "Morning daddy." They sat down around the table and started to eat. Ziva helped Tony with the dish after. "I'll take a shower before we leave." she said. "Can I join?" He asked and wrapped his arms around her small waist. He kissed her neck and she smiled. "Not yet, ok?" "Yes." She turned around and snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him. Then she took a shower. She jumped out from the shower minutes later and got ready. 20 minutes later they sat in the car to the shopping center. They buyed clothes and other stuff to Avery then Tony forced Ziva into a shop full of dresses. He sat her down on a chair while he took some dresses to her. He came abck with 10 dresses and she tried them all. She was standing infront of him and Avery in th e last dress. "So?" she asked. "What do you think sweetie?" "I like number four." Avery said. "I like that too" Tony said. "And which one is four?" She asked and sighed. "This one" Avery said and took Ziva's hand and led her into the dressing room. They came out some minutes later. Avery went back to Tony. Ziva stood in a red dress, shorter in front and longer in the back. "Should she have that one, Avery?" "Yes" she said happy. "Ok then" he said and tousled Avery's hair and Ziva went back went back with the dresses in her arms. "You looked flawless in ll those dresses" he whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. He took her dress and payed for it. "When will I wear it Tony?" "You will see." They drove home to their house. They put down the bags in the livign room. Tony went to Ziva and wrapped his arms around her waist. "So what do we do now? Eat and then maybe watch a movie?" "Uh sure." "I'll cook food and you and Avery can find a movie on the cinema to watch." Tont cook pasta with sauce. Around 30 minutes later the food was done, and they ate. Then they drove to the cinema and bought their tickets to Super Buddies. Ziva buyed two coke and one big popcorn to share on. They sat down on their seats. Avery was really excited to the movie to start. Tony grabbed Ziva's hand and intertwined their fingers. The movie started. Ziva laid her head on Tony's shoulder. 1,5 hour later the movie ended. "Did you like it princess?" Tony asked and picked up Avery. "Yes" she giggled. Tony carried her out to the car and then Ziva drove home. When they got home they got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Hey guys. I'm so so sorry for update so late. I'm baby-and-dogsitting right now so I've internet on my computer to write this. I hope you like this part. Love ya guys really much. Ya best!