Second chance: Part 72

Tony's head spun around. The note was in his head. He couldn't understand who it was. He snapped out from his thoughts and laid the note in his pocket. Then he walked back to Ellie. "Ellie, we need to go" he said calmly and helped her up. She was still pretty shocked after what happened. Tony wrapped one arm around her and led her outside the house. "Sit here" he said to her. She sat down in the grass. "I'll just take a look around the house. I'll be right back." She nodded. He walked around the house to see if he could see anything or climb up somewhere. He walked back to Ellie. He took up his phone and called Gibbs. "What is it DiNozzo?" "Ziva and Avery have been captured in Avery's room. I need you here boss." "I be there in 5 minutes." Gibbs hung up and Tony sat down next to Ellie. Ellie was still shaking. "It's gonna be just fine" he said and pulled her closer to him. "Your safe with me. You don't have to be scared anymore." She calmed down but was still shaking a little. "Tony I am sorry" she stammered. "It's not your fault. This person had planned this." "But he could have taken me. Why Avery? What if she is hurt. It's all my fault." Ellie said and started to tear up. Tony wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back with one hand. Then Gibbs pulled up by their house. He walked out from the car, towards them.

Avery's room

"Don't move" he said to Ziva. He walked closer to her. He ran his hands from head to feet to check after guns or knifes. "Walk over to the chair, on your right side. Sit down." Ziva walked over to the chair and sat down. He walked after her. He tied her to the chair, both wrists and ancles. He walked to the other side of her, face to face. "I guess you wonder how I am alive" he laughed. "You should be dead!" She spat. "But I am not, I escaped." "How?" He started to tell her everything. *flashback* Ray shouted Pauls name and he walked in to the other room. Tom stayed in the room next doors. He heard the sound of pain and he laughed. Then he heard soemthing. Something like ncis. He walked to the door and saw Gibbs and McGee coming downstairs. He ran back in to the room and found a place to hide. McGee walked in to the room but couldn't find anyone so he walked to next room. Tom heard to guns shoots get fired. And he saw his chance to escape. He knew they would find him if he stayed. He walked out from the room and walked upstairs quietly and carefully. When he came out from the house he ran away from it as fast he could. *flashback over* Ziva looked shocked. She hadn't have a single thought about Tom. Either she or Tony asked if he was dead. They just thought he was, like Ray and Paul. "You know I'm back for revenge, right? I've planned this for a long time. I've always been around, keeping an eye on you and your family." Ziva had got tears in her eyes. She thought this nightmare was over, but it has just began once again.

Outisde the house

"The person left me a note" Tony said and took it up from his pocket and handed it to Gibbs. "Boss I have no clue who it can be. I'm helpless. If I do anything they will die" he said worry. Gibbs read the note. He stood quietly with the note in his hands, thinking. "My brother and cousin" Gibbs mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head. "Do you know who it is, boss?" "It's all my fault" Ellie kept saying to herself. "No it's not, Ellie, you need to stop thinking that." Tony said. "I may have clue who it's. I need to talk to Vance and McGee. You two are coming with me, I'll leave you at Abby." "I'm not leaving! I'll not let him get away with Ziva and Avery." Gibbs sighed. "I'm staying too." Ellie said. "Okay... But I'll be back soon. And I'll call Abby to get here." Gibbs said and walked to his car. He called McGee in the car and told him to drive to ncis, and to call Abby and get to DiNozzo. Gibbs parked his car and walked to the building. He walked straight up to Vance office. "Gibbs what are you doing here?" "Ziva and Avery have gotten captured. We need to give our case to FBI." "I'll call Fornell. Where are DiNozzo?" "Outside his house, he refused to leave and so did the girl. McGee are on his way here. I may have an idea of it's." "How?" Gibbs handed him the note. "I think it's Ray's cousin. We shoot one down but we focused to find Tony and Ziva so we forgot they were three." Vance called Fornell and Gibbs walked down to the squad room, where McGee waited. "What have happened?" "Ziva and Avery have gotten captured. We need to go thought the case when Ziva, Tony and Avery was kidnapped. I think one of them is alive." McGee was a bit confused but he did as Gibbs told him. He walked to his computer and started to type on it. He took the folder up and read it through. "Put it up on the big screen, McGee" Gibbs said. McGee put it up on the big screen and walked over to it. And Gibbs read it through too. "Photos?" McGee put up photos too. "There" Gibbs said and pointed at the screen. "Boss he is dead." "No he is not. We killed these two, Ray and Paul. Tom somehow escaped when we looked through their house. Read this note, it is him." Gibbs said. "How are we gonna save them?" "Don't know. Print out a photo of Tom then are we going to DiNozzo." Gibbs said and walked back to Vance office.

I hope you like it :) I hope next part can be more interesting.