DISCONTINUED

[29 March 2020]

For all of the new readers, I stopped writing chapters for this story about three years ago. Now, with the whole COVID-19 situation, I find myself with some more free time and inspiration. While I'm not promising the full completion of The Perfect Angel, I can probably get a few chapters in before my motivation dies on me again. For the full announcement, go to my profile to check it out.

I am only keeping this chapter up as a lil warning that I may only publish 2-3 chapters before having to take a break again. As of now, I have posted one chapter (Ch 16) and am in the process of writing the next chapter.

[2017]

I have no idea what prompted me to write this Christmas Day at 4am, but here I am, typing away furiously.

Okay SO... most of y'all can probably tell that I have lost all motivation in continuing this story. I haven't updated this fanfic in nearly two years. After finishing the Naruto series (it was great ride and I am absolutely thankful that I stuck around for the end), I sorta just lost motivation to write. I do get sporadic inspiration to continue this story once in a while, but all in all, I fell out of love with my writing.

I started this fanfic my freshman year, so much of the writing is very juvenile and rushed. I cannot read The Fallen Angel without cringing and The Perfect Angel is only barely better. Truth be told, I'm not a writer (I'm a biochemistry major for christ's sake) and I don't have much time anymore (college is busy busy busy).

Nonetheless, I'm thankful for all my readers. Your comments give me so much joy and brighten up my day. 

Merry Christmas, everyone xx

Again, I would like to thank all my readers for all of the lovely support. This series was great while it lasted and it was such a marvelous experience (despite all of the infuriating writer's block). Much love to every single one of you.

xx