Chapter 8 - Bonds

This chapter includes scenes from Naruto the Movie: Bonds. Depending on whether or not you have watched this movie, it may not make sense. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy!

I had to blink a few times to figure out what was going on. However, when I did, shock had already taken over me and rendered me useless.

Sasuke moves his lips roughly over mine, filling them with his anger and want. It differed so much from Itachi's, whose was passionate and loving. And I couldn't do this to him.

I gather all of my strength to push Sasuke back and slap him hard on the cheek.

I had expected anger, maybe even hate, after I slapped the younger Uchiha. But it didn't happen. He remained indifferent to my strike, his cheek only slightly red. His eyes held the same darkness, same desire as they did before.

"I thought I made my thoughts clear", I snarl.

A smirk makes its way onto his face as he presses our bodies together.

"It doesn't matter. You were mine to begin with. If you won't come back to me, I'll come to you. I've got the rest of this month, after all", he says huskily, tilting my chin up.

I shove him back a few steps and send him a glare that could murder. The smirk on his face diminishes, but the smugness in his eyes remain. He coughs, clearing his throat and putting on his casual façade. It was as if that kiss and those words never happened.

"Hn. Let's head back to the hideout", he states.

I nod stiffly and follow his steps, looking at him warily every now and then. Just a few minutes ago, he showed no sign of jumping on me and look what had happened. Now, I only want to lock myself in my room for days, maybe weeks. I was ready to go home to the Akatsuki.

Just two more weeks. Bear with it, Rina.

I got 4 hours of sleep. 4 hours of sleep to run on the next few days. The moment Sasuke woke me up, I nearly had a temper tantrum. Also a heart attack because he was the last person I wanted to see.

Then I was brought to Orochimaru's room, only to be met with my favorite person in the whole wide world, Kabuto. Kabuto stares at my sour face disapprovingly and shakes his head hopelessly like I couldn't be saved. His face in general just stirs irritation inside of me.

I snarl, "Get the fuck out of my face."

"A princess should not act in such a barbaric manner, especially in front of Lord Orochimaru", he sighs, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a smirk forming on Sasuke's face, knowing that I was irritated and pretty close to exploding.

"Maybe you should be the princess then. You seem to know the rules", I spat.

His mouth opens, probably to reprimand my, as he said, 'barbaric' manner. However, he's interrupted.

"Enough", Orochimaru hisses, "Do not waste my time with such childishness."

Instantly, Kabuto bows and apologizes repeatedly. He then turns to me expectantly. I roll my eyes in exasperation. Kiss-ass.

"I apologize for my behavior, Lord Orochimaru", I state blankly.

"There is nothing to worry about, child. Just listen carefully", he slithers, showing no interest towards my empty apology.

Orochimaru's piercing eyes stare through me. He's serious about this. My eyes narrow and I nod intently. What could this mission have to offer?