"Ok then" Olivia replied as she closed her notepad and began packing her stuff into her bag.

"What are you doing" Scott whispered looking at the brunette.

"Please just trust me and come with me now" she whispered back as he looked hesitantly at her.

"Please" she begged as he nodded and packed his stuff away as they both stood up. The brunette looked down towards Amelia who was gritting her teeth as she glared at them, Liv couldn't begin to explain the anger she saw in the older woman's eyes but honestly if Amelia was going to call her out in front of everyone and tell her to do something then she sure as hell was going to do it.

As they both climbed the steps of the lecture hall seeing worried looks on other students, Liv smiled placing her hand on the Scotts shoulder for encouragement as they left the lecture hall, she breathed out a sigh of satisfaction.

"What was that about" Scott asked as his cheeks were red, he continued to have a worried look on his eyes.

"She's just a bully" Liv replied casually "I hate the way she calls me out in front of everyone so I wasn't going to give in this time" she added

"Won't we get into trouble" Scott asked but the brunette smiled at his innocence, she once thought she was innocent..well at least compared to Karen she was but Scott was definitely was someone who never lived on the wild side.

"We are not in school anymore, she can't do anything to us for us leaving her lecture..she's just pissed with me don't worry about it" Liv replied as they continued to walk.

"Come on let me buy you a drink" she smiled as she headed towards the SU bar.

It was half an hour later and Liv checked her watch knowing her lecture would over, she smiled as she took a sip of her pint of cider in front of her. Scott had small talked about growing up in North London and his dream to eventually get into medicine with his degree. Liv admired how his mind was set on knowing exactly what he wanted with life, she could barely decide what she wanted for dinner every evening.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket, she felt a jolt of anxiety hit her stomach. She knew exactly who was texting her. As she slid her phone out from her pocket while Scott went to order them another drink, she opened the text on her phone.

I swear to god Olivia if you do not come to my office within the next 30 mins I will get mad and you do not want to be on that side of me. GET HERE NOW!

Liv rolled her eyes, empty fucking threats from her slutty personal tutor. She had to admit seeing Amelia all over that blonde in the library hurt, the fact Amelia was touching her the way she had touched Liv only that blonde was getting kissed, something Liv had only imagined Amelia had done to her body, the brunette felt more disappointed in herself for being the fool and getting involved in Amelia's little mind games.

Sorry no can do I'm busy!I would appreciate if you deleted my number now Miss Roberts. Anything you need to get in contact with me about my course work you can email my Uni email. Thanks Olivia.

Liv hovered over the block number after sending the text as she felt that horrible sickly feeling in her stomach. A feeling she was all too familiar with, with her ex girlfriends and Amelia sure as hell was not going to make her feel like this again. Scott approached the table with the pints of cider as she smiled at him.