Christmas: 2016

Jin's POV

  "Gotcha!" Jimin screamed as he hurled the ball of white snow towards me.  

The snowball crumpled as it hit me. I looked at Jimin smiling sheepishly. "Not today, babe. NOT TODAY!" I yelled as I chased after him with my own snowballs.

That year, instead of going machine-gun-style on him, I chose the sniper. I copied what he did the previous year. I prepared my fatal snowballs and armed myself as Jimin prepared a huge chunk.

As Jimin rose from his crouching position, I launched my snowball at his face, blinding him just like what he did to me the previous year. A little grunt escaped Jimin's lips as the snowball hit his face. His hand reached to his face to wipe away the snow from his face. I immediately seized my chance as dove behind him and threw the snowball at his knees, causing his knees to buckle and him to fall. Oh, the satisfaction.

I strode over to him and looked down at his red face. He pouted as soon as he saw my head cast a shadow over his face. "You used my own trick against me."

I did a little salute before laughing when he pouted even more. Jimin, being a sensitive little mochi, pulled me by the coat to the ground beside him. The snow compressed under me, giving the soft blanket to lie on. I looked at Jimin, pout now replaced by a smile.

"French snow sure is softer than Korean snow," I remarked.

Jimin nodded his head. "Yeah, its harder to make snowballs."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Not for me. It's because of your small hands."

Jimin's pout returned once again, showing his full bottom lip. I held his chin and kissed him, turning his pout into a smile as he kissed me back. There we lay, kissing in the snow, no longer surrounded by barren trees but instead by a fence and the view of our villa, set in the French countryside. Well, the trees outside were barren but they weren't in our backyard. From where we were, we could see the trees, void of leaves, lined up in rows as far as the eye could see. The ground, carpeted with a few inches of snow, made for perfect snowball fights. It was beautiful getting to spend this time with Jimin here.

"France is a great place for a honeymoon, isn't it Chim?" I asked.

Jimin gave me his eye-smile and he nodded his head cutely. "Its one of my dreams come true."

"What, marrying me or coming to France?"

"Both, hyung. Coming to France as a honeymoon with you feels like a dream."

I kissed his forehead tenderly as I held him by his shoulders. "Me too."

Jimin looked up at me, smiling. "Hyung," he said, "this is our first Christmas out of Korea. Our parents are going to be calling so much." 

I shook my head. I had forgotten about that. "Don't worry, I'll tell them to call us at night. Let's enjoy ourselves, kay?"

Jimin nodded his head. We looked up to the sky and watched the clouds for a while. I realised the sky in France is pretty different from the sky in Korea, but still beautiful nonetheless. After a while of watching the clouds pass by, Jimin shook my shoulder. I looked down at him, wondering what he needed.

"Time for presents!" Jimin cheered with a bright smile.

He picked himself up and ran into the villa, beaming with excitement. I followed after him, dusting myself off as I walked into the house.

When I entered the house, I switched on the light and the heater. I took off my coat and hung it next to Jimin's. I walked over to the couch and sat down, waiting for Jimin. I pulled out my present from my coat pocket. The velvet box fit perfectly in my hand. I had the gift made especially for Jimin, I really hoped he'd like it. I laid the box gently on my lap.

"I'm back with your present!" Jimin exclaimed with a huge, adorable eye-smile and he lugged a big, princess-pink box.

Jimin sat beside me on the sofa as he presented me with my present and I presented him mine.

"On 3?" I asked.

"1, 2, 3!" Jimin counted.

I opened the lid of the box and found inside a big, thick, brown album. I gingerly took it out of the box and placed it on my lap. I opened the cover and the sight of pictures of me and Jimin when we were children greeted me. On the front page was the first ever picture I took with Jimin; when we went to visit him at the hospital when he was born.

"Its a collection of all the photos I could find of us since we were kids. It organised in order of year, so it's like seeing us grow up together," Jimin explained with a smile.

"Thank you, Chim. This is wonderful!" I said in awe, stroking the cover of the album. Then, my head snapped up to look at Jimin. "Go on, open your present."

Jimin nodded his head and opened the lid of the small, velvet box. He let out a little gasp as he took out the necklace from the box. It was made of silver and was in the shape of an infinity sign inside a heart. On the infinity sign was carved-

"JinMin?" Jimin asked. "What's that?"

"It's our ship name, apparently," I explained. "Jungkook came up with it."

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked, surprised. "As in your cousin, Jungkook? Bunny Jungkook?"

I laughed at Jimin's disbelief. "Yup, that's the one. Did you know he's dating Taehyung now?"

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise. "Your cousin is dating my best friend?"

"It's a small world, Chim."

We both laughed at the wonderful coincidence. Jimin looked back down at the necklace and admired it. "It's beautiful, hyung. I love it."

"I love you, Jimin."

"I love you, hyung."

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

Author's Note: 

HI! How has it been so far? Sorry about France, I couldn't think of anything else haha. I don't really have anything to say except that the next chapter is the last. Hope you like this book! (Can I dream high that you'll recommend it to someone? :D Shut up Misha you're dreaming too much YEah your right inner voice)

SORRY IF INACCURATE!

~ PrincessTCO