Christmas: 2013

Jin's POV

"Gotcha!" Jimin screamed as he hurled the ball of white snow towards me.
The snowball crumpled as it hit my side. Every year, he starts Christmas with a snowball fight. And every year, he wins it.
That doesn't stop me from attacking him, though.
"Park Jimin, you're going down!" I screamed as I chased him with my own snowball. I pelted him what seemed like hundreds of snowballs. I was cackling as I saw him stagger with each attack. He giggled too as he ran from me.
After chasing him for 15 minutes, I delivered the fatal snowball that caused Jimin to fall, I jumped in excitement. I ran to Jimin and teased him.
"HAHA! I did it! I finally got you!"
Instead of saying anything, Jimin pulled me by my coat to the ground. I lay beside him, laughing, and looking at the sky. We lay there for a few mimutes, admiring the barren trees and the winter sky, before Jimin spoke.
"First time in 22 years that you won me, huh?" Jimin said in a tone that was a mixture of smugness and surprise.
"Oh shut up, Jimin," I said. "But yeah, I did."
Jimin and I had been friends since I could remember. My parents and his were friends since university, so it was natural that I had known Jimin since he was born. Our parents are as close as siblings, so Jimin celebrates every Christmas with us. Its been this way since I was 4, and it'll never change.

"Seokjin! Jimin! Come inside!" My mother called.

I stood up quickly and dusted my self off. I looked at Jimin, who was trying to get up in the deep snow. Being evil little shit that I was, I threw a huge snowball at his face, causing him to fall back down.

Jimin's head snapped up to look at me. His face displayed a mix of emotions; anger, surprise and amusement.

"YAH KIM SEOKJIN! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" Jimin screamed as he got up and started chasing me.

I ran into the house, laughing hysterically. I dashed into the living room and hid behind my mother, acting like a little kid.

"Eomma! Jimin's chasing me!" I whispered as I crouched behind her.

My mother laughed. "Kim Seokjin, you're already 26. Aren't you too old for these kind of things?"

I shook my head vigorously, earning another laugh from my mother. Then, as if on cue, Jimin ran into the room, face red from both the cold and slight anger.

"Auntie, where's Jin?" Jimin asked politely.

My mother sat as nicely as she could before shaking her head. "I have no idea where he is."

Jimin nodded his head in understanding. He walked slowly to my mother before dashing behind her armchair and tackling me.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD RUN FROM ME KIM SEOKJIN?" Jimin laughed as he tackled me.

My mother laughed at the sight of Jimin tackling me as I yelped in pain. I looked up at Jimin. His face was smug as he pinned me down on the floor. "Gotcha."

I was about to reply when Jimin's mother's voice resounded across the house. "Jin! Jimin! Living room now! Its time to exchange presents!"

Jimin, being a little kid at heart, took of on hearing the word 'presents'. I sighed as I saw him run out the door excitedly. However, I did the same.

We all sat in a circle and exchanged gifts. I beamed as I gave Jimin his gift and he gave me mine. I waited for him to give me the cue to open our gifts together, as usual.

"On 3?" Jimin said.

"1, 2, 3!" I said as we both opened our gifts.

The moment Jimin opened his present, he gasped and gave his signature eye-smile. Then, he ran over and pulled me into a hug.

"Ah Jin thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He gushed, beaming brightly.

"Your welcome, Jiminie," I said, ruffling his hair.

I had bought him recording equipment for him to produce his covers. His old mic wasn't of good quality and the world deserved to hear, clearly, Jimin's amazing voice. It was the best gift I could think of, for Jimin and the world in general.

"Open yours, idiot," Jimin said, ppinting to my half-open gift.

"Its not my fault your presents are wrapped in such a complicated way!" I huffed as I got the final piece of tape unstuck.

My sulking face was replaced with one of surprise and happiness when I saw what Jimin had got me. It was a small ukulele with a microphone that had the ability to record voices. Jimin got me what I had wanted for so long!

"AH JIMINIE THANK YOU!" I exclaimed as I tackled him.

Jimin chuckled as he pat my back. "Your welcome, Jin-ah," he said.

We continued with the gift exchanges with our other family members. The atmosphere was festive and the house was full of lively chatter.

After we were done, we were going to continue with our christmas traditions. Before we left the door to go sledding, Jimin stopped at the door.

"Merry Christmas, Jin," Jimin wished as he gave his eye-smile.

"Merry Christmas, Jimin," I wished.

Author's Note:

HIIIIIIII! This Christmas special is kinda like my apology for not updating Mr. Photosynthesis 🙇🙇🙇
Sorry if this isn't accurate, I have no idea how Christmas works 😂😂😂 Let alone Korean Christmas (unless its the same everywhere??) IDK I DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS. But I hope you like this short fluff!!!

jinxnina tell me what you think? Your like my pioneer in JinMin. Please author-nim, be honest ^_^

(P.S. I have some new JinMin in the making so I hope you'll read that too :D)

~ PrincessTCO