Chapter 1. 11

Inside the bridal chamber, there were two figures still lying in bed. They were embracing each other and it's seems that they will not be separated sooner.

Li Yun who enjoyed Ling Xiao's warmth slowly narrated the original Li Yun's experience to him.

" Ling Xiao....do you know when I fall inlove to you? "

Ling Xiao shook his head. He didn't know when Li Yun fall inlove to him.

" It was a bright sunny day. You stand at a podium and with seriousness launched an arrow at the target . You hit it at the center. My older brother run toward you to congratulate. I was also there that time but your eyes only occupied him. You were still a young lad back then. I was only eigh that time and older brother was ten. You at the age of 13 captured my adoration.

Ling Xiao looked at Li Yun's reminiscing look. It touched the tip of his heart. He didn't know that someone was adoring him from afar.

" As the years went by, my adoration turned to love but it shattered into pieces because I heard that you planned to marry my older brother. With resolve in my mind, I decided to be a soldier. I learned how to use bows and arrows like you but in battlefield, I saw that you wielded sword so I attempted to learn it but... I'm too weak. "

Ling Xiao chuckled. He didn't know his wife was imitating him and even joined the army to see him.

What Li Yun was spouting was the former host thinked about Ling Xiao. It was stated in the bonus part of the web drama. It was deliberately separated from the whole web drama because, it was told in Li Yun's perspective.

" I decided that if I can't be your lover, I can be your subordinate. I didn't thought that with my actions, I will befriend you."

" ...And that time, I fall inlove to you, Li Yun. "

' Fudge! My plan was to be your close friend but it evolved! From a friend to a lover!

I even stole Li Yan's role,  you know? '

" Ling...Xiao...about this poison. I took it at the banquet to save you. I realized that I still...love you so I saved you. I don't wanted to see you die! "

Li Yun coughed and coughed. His mouth was spilling with dark blood. He covered it with his hand but it still spilled.

Ling Xiao hurriedly stand and clothed himself. He looked worriedly at Li Yun and kissed his sweaty forehead.

" Who attempted to end my life? "

Ling Xiao's eyes were red. He know who it was but he still wanted to hear it from Li Yun.

Li Yun propped himself to sit up. He cleaned the remaining blood of his lips and stiffly smiled.

" It was Ling Zhen and Li Yan. Please don't kill them! "

This was the former Li Yun's wish. He rather killed himself than Ling Xiao and his brother. He don't want his brother to die and Ling Xiao to be left alone. He know the power struggles. Why his older brother wanted power and why Ling Xiao had many attempted assasinations. He wanted his brother to attain happiness and it also include Ling Xiao because he loved them both.

' He was really a pure and kind little boy. He didn't know that only one of his concerned persons lived in the end. ' Li Yun silently thought.

" Kill? Of course, I won't kill them! I'll let them experience the life worst than hell! Yun-Er, you should still hold on! I'll get the antidote for you! "

" No... don't. Can you just be with me until the end? I don't want any bloodshed. Please, my dear husband.~ "

Ling Xiao sighed but he secretly send some people to the palace to get the antidote.

" En, my dear wife. "

---------
Li Yun was living comfortably. He know the death of this body will come sooner but Ling Xiao was spoiling him till rotten. He often kissed him and hugged him from behind. He even spoon fed him every now and then.

Li Yun cried internally. He was crying inside. He didn't know that this was the outcome if Ling Xiao x Li Yun really sailed. Actually, many fans imagined what will happen if Li Yun and Ling Xiao ended up together.

Li Yun can't help but ask himself, "What if Ling Xiao x Li Yan really sailed until the end and not sink? "

Ming Lan once answered that the two will either be together with Ling Zhen's child or Ling Zhen will kill the two people both and raise the child himself.

She also said that it might not be too bad that Ling Xiao x Li Yun  that the two of them cheered on ... sink, but inwardly Ming Lan was still sad. She thought that if Li Yan developed feelings with Ling Xiao earlier, Li Yan will not resort to Ling Zhen and put Ling Xiao a green hat. Li Yun might be heart broken but still alive. Ling Xiao and Li Yan might even live lovey dovey until the end and Ling Hao will not appear on the face of Sky Country.

Ling Xiao went outside their home and stood outside. The people he sent didn't saw Ling Zhen or Li Yan's shadow. They searched every nook and cranny of the place but they didn't find the antidote.

He frowned and went inside. He can't resort to violence but a little threat was not bad, right?

Ling Xiao noticed Li Yun was holding a quill pen and writing. Li Yun folded the paper and stored it at his cabinet. Ling Xiao saw it but he ignored it because it was Li Yun's hobby these days.

" Honey~~, Why are you wearing that ring? It was a little peculiar, you know? Remove that and wear the ring I bought instead! "

Li Yun frozed. He can't helped but remember the contents of the little note that he saw on the ring when he first arrived on this world.

" You can see this? "

" En. I saw that you wore it since the wooden pole incident. "

Li Yun: ==+ He can saw it but not other people...Really weird.

Li Yun picked the jade ring at his desk and put it at his finger. It was milky white and calming to the eyes.

" Ling Xiao, if we had next life...would you still find and love me? "

This questiom was from Li Yun directly. It didn't came from the former host's body but from his soul. He realized that this time he really love a person. It was not the kind of love he showed to Ming Lan, Lapiz and the campus prince. It was entirely different.

" En. I will find you, Li Yun. "

Li Yun smiled and clutched Ling Xiao's callous hand. He thoroughly feel its bumps and ridges. He might not met this person anymore.

*ping*

---[ Host, the two people' happiness reached 100 percent.~~

You can stay here at this world until the body you held perishes.~~ Enjoy.~~]

'Enjoy your face!'

Li Yun felt his body can't hold anymore. He held Ling Xiao's hand tightly and said:

" Always...remember...*cough* that I... love... you.... so...much. Please.. don't... hurt...them. Promise...me.. "

" I love you too, Yun- Er and I promised. "

Ling Xiao bit his lip until it bled.It just a week since their marriage but Li Yun already left him.This made Ling Xiao sad and enraged.

Sad because he can't be with Li Yun anymore, Enraged because he can't even protect and cherish him enough.

Ling Xiao held Li Yun's body. He carried it toward the bed and tucked it inside the blankets like Li Yun was just sleeping.

Li Yan and Ling Zhen arrived late because some people ambushed them on the way. It was a large group of bandits and not assasins. The two day journey became a week because of this.

They fend it off but their hasty journey was still in vain because Li Yun was already dead.

--------xxx